Chapter 5 - Familiarising

• Dedicated to ALL my fans ;)

Brianna’s POV

     Daniel lifted his head up. I saw irritation cloud his features. He growled and turned his head towards the source of the voice so fast that I thought he would get whiplash.

     “Didn’t I tell you to stay right there?” Daniel didn’t shout. No, that would have been less scary. Instead, he said it in such a dangerous voice that I trembled in his arms.

     He spared me a glance as he felt me shiver, his eyes softening just a fraction. Even then, I could smell the fear emanating from the person hidden behind the thick bushes that surrounded the clearing we were in.

     “Come out.” Daniel ordered harshly. Another person entered the clearing. I could tell he was a werewolf by his scent. His Beta, I instinctively thought.

     “I’m sorry, Alpha. It’s just that you took longer than I though you would have, so I came to find you.” He apologized.

     Daniel sighed and ran his hand through his dark hair. Perhaps he realized that he had overreacted, I though wryly. “Let’s head back to the pack house.”

     I jarringly realized that he was also referring to me when he said that. “I can’t go back with you!” I cried. He gave me a stern glare that dared me to oppose him. I decided not to push my luck. Defeated, I went along with him. 

I know it's super short, guys. But before you throw tacos at me, I must say something. This is only half of the upload! The next half will be posted either later or tomorrow. I wanted to end it here because I thought it'd be a good place to end a chapter, but I know it's like incredibly short. That's why I'm posting the next half of the chapter really really soon.

I also want to apologize for the long wait. Yeah, a month to upload this crap is really too long :( 

So.. yeah. I don't really like this chapter and I think it's kinda poo..... I'm sorry :/