Survival of the Fittest (Watty Awards!! )

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this new story. I will still be continuing with Music Prodigy though. So... yeah. As usual read, enjoy and vote!! Thanks :D I will try to upload as soon as possible. 

     Silence. That's all there was. Dead bodies littered the streets. The foul stench of death permeated the air. Occasionally, the hoot or cry of an animal would be heard.

If the animal had settled onto the floor and started to feast on the numerous corpses, a flash of white or a blur streak of brown or black would race across the street. The unfortunate animal would have disappeared as if it never existed.            

     There were absolutely no humans on earth. A mysterious disease, far deadlier than any other, had wiped out the entire human species. Strangely, nothing besides the humans had been affected by this disease. The animals had been left untouched.

     However, there was one other organism that had not been obliterated. They were the Supernaturals.             

     Four kinds of supernaturals existed. There were the werewolves, then there were the vampires,  the witches, and finally, the warlocks. It was the rise of the Supernaturals - it was a whole new generation.

     The Supernaturals could finally be free, free from the prying eyes of humans. However, everything has its ups and downs. Since the Supernaturals had no reason to stay hidden, they were all fighting for for dominance and territories. Chaos reigned. Fights often broke out among the different kinds.             

     The vampires were turning to drinking blood from the other Supernaturals since the animals could not satisfy their thirst. Slowly but surely, the animals were disappearing. The world could not handle all the Supernaturals living free and roaming openly.

     If the Supernaturals should be set free, nature could only sustain one kind of Supernatural. The rest would have to die out.

     All the Supernaturals knew that, of course. Thus explaining why each kind were turning against one other and viciously attacking each other.

     Survival was tough. You never knew what could be waiting for you just round the corner.

     This was the realm of the Supernaturals.