Chapter 6:Inside Hell

James and Dawn finally reaches the research facility.The two survivors felt extremely tired and exhausted because of the previous battle with the necromorphs. They had no place to rest and it is quiet dark inside the building. They on they flashlights to have a better view. Corpes of humans and necromorphs are everywhere spot,including bloods. They need to access to the upper level floor but the power in the whole building was out,everything is unusable.The two needs to reactivate the main switches to gain power for the whole building,the switches are located in a room.Dawn and James had no idea but to use the stairs. The whole building have eighty floors. They walked carefully and quietly to the twenty fifth floors were the power room take place.The team took five minutes to make it to the power room. James activated the powers.The elevators and lights are available. While they were preparing to leave, howls are heard everywhere,in a loud one.They prepared their weopens to get ready to fight. Slashers, Exploders, Waster charge towards them. They opened fire hardly, several Slahers are dead due to their head shots. One of the Exploder howl loudly and attracted large number of necromorphs. More necromorphs are coming from their direction. They have no choice but to ran quickly,running and continue shooting with their line gun. They finally manage to ran to the lift.The necromorph howl angrily that they fail to capture them.They saw a body in the lift, James picked up a voice recorder to listen for further information.

Voice recorder: I......... i am Jeremy Watson. Maybe this is a last time i am recording.To all survivors, if you are in this building,there is a thing I want you to finish this mission,that is too destroyed the eggs of the monsters, it is the olny way to destroyed all monster,it is at the top of the building.

The record ends.