Chapter 4:Survivor

After the having a battle against the harmless Brute.James knew that his armor won't always protect him from those creatures. He need a partner to help him escape from this planet.He is also sort out of ammo. While he was walking down the streets looking for survival. He saw that a Waster necromorph(a necromorph shape like a human,is also like a zombie). The Waster uses its axe and attack James.James unable to react,the armor was badly damage due to the axe of the Waster.He manage to run away but he was at a dead end, he had no way to escape. He just saw that he used up all ammo.A shot from a line gun strikes at the Waster's head, the Waster died. James saw the shot is from a soldier in an armor. The soldier bring James to a safe warehouse, they are temporary safe.The soldier open the mask and put it on a table. James feeling shock because girls are not allowed to be a soldier. The girl introduced herself to James.

Dawn: Hey my names Dawn, i am 24 year old and i am one of the MUA soldiers. How about you, sir?

James: I am James Clarke, nice to meet you, I am a soldier from the EGSF.

Dawn gave a plasma saw to James.

Dawn: This is useful, don't lose it.

Dawn also gave some of her line gun ammo to James.

Dawn and James had a rest.