Chapter One

Okay, I finished this chapter, and I'm hoping you like it, and decided to stick around for the chapters yet to come! <3

————————————-

 A week after the announcement, Louis’ was still sulking. Harry was always off with Lia, planning the wedding, and getting to know his fiance. Louis’ only got to see him when they were in the studio recording, and still, Lia was there to. Lia even started living on the tour bus with them. And whenever they were performing, Louis could see that Harry was falling in love. After only a week.

 Lia seemed like a nice enough girl. Louis didn’t like it, but she was. He could tell that she was falling for Harry as well. And who wouldn’t? He’s amazing. 

—————-

 Harry knew Louis was hurting. He could see it in his eyes, whenever his best friend would look at him when he was with Lia. Which was all the time. But he couldn’t help the fact that he was falling in love with the mother of his unborn child. He still loved Louis, yes, but his heart now swelled for his fiance. He just couldn’t help it.

 Within a week, he knew Lia like no one else. They stayed awake for hours at night just cuddling and talking. Until Lia fell asleep on Harry’s chest, or until one of the boys would groan for them to shut up. And during the day, Harry would either be performing, or helping plan the wedding. And even though they were on tour, they still managed to be with Lia whenever possible. So usually they planned parts of the wedding, and once during the first week, they went on their first date.

 —————-

 Louis was happy for his best friend, he really was, but he felt like he had lost his only best friend, and despite being around three other boys and the whole crew, Louis became very lonely. He became withdrawn, and didn’t speak to anyone but Liam, and that was only when Liam got fed up with him. Harry and Lia were out shopping for Lia’s wedding dress, so they would be a while.

“What’s your problem Louis?” Liam demanded through the door, as Louis shut himself in the bathroom.

“Can’t a guy just use the bathroom?” Louis shot back.

“Not when he stays in there for hours at a time!” Liam practically yelled.

Louis sighed. He zipped his pants up, and then opened the door. “Happy?” He said, and shoved passed Liam.

Liam’s eyes burned with anger, and he grabbed Louis’ shoulder, and twirled him around. “No, Louis. No i’m not. Because your withdrawing from everyone. Ever since last week.” He replied. His anger forgotten halfway through.

Louis sighed. “I’m not withdrawing from everyone. I’m fine.”

“Louis, everyone knows you love him. But you have to move on. He has a child on the way, and he’s getting married.” Liam said, cautiously.

Now it was Louis’ turn to yell. “Don’t you think I know that? I see him every day, with his…fiance, and all I think is, I have to get over him. But Liam, it’s so hard. It’s so hard. Because I really love him. And I thought he loved me.” His voice cracked on the word loved, and then he fell to the ground, and cried. Liam just sank down as well, and held his best friend.

———————-

 Harry and Lia walked into the tour bus to Louis on the couch asleep, his face red like he had been crying. Liam was sitting on the floor in front of him. “Uhh, what happened?” He asked, confused. And Liam just looked at him and shook his head. Harry looked confused, but nodded. “Oh Liam, tell Louis that I was looking for him when he wakes up, I have something to ask him.” Liam looked at him with a quizzical expression but nodded. “Okay.” He said, and went back to watching tv.

 When Niall and Zayn got on the bus, they were on the move again. Heading towards Florida for their next few concerts. Harry and Lia were laying in their bunk, just cuddling, Harry’s hand on Lia’s stomach. The couple were just dozing off, when Louis poked Harry. “You wanted to talk to me?”

———————-

 Okay, so I know this chapter is kinda short, but I don’t want to give anything away in the first chapter yet! So, you’ll have to wait until the next chapter. Oh and sorry about how sucky this post is. I hate writing fights. So I kinda lost my writing groove thing. Lol. <3