Small Bump

Louis looked at Harry in disbelief. He knew his friend was a man-whore, and he was careless, but this was unsuspected. Especially when they were on the verge of becoming boyfriends. How could Harry date someone, and not tell him? Louis always thought his best friend trusted him enough. 

 Louis’ hurt showed in his eyes. The truth felt like he was being stabbed in the heart. Harry was going to be a dad. And he was going to marry the girl. In Harry’s words, ‘To make things better.’ Louis didn’t see how that would make things better. It would put strain on the band, and it would put a wedge in the Larry Stylinson bromance. Because Louis wouldn’t be able to deal with his best friend and crush getting married. It just hurt.

—————-

 Harry saw the hurt in Louis’ eyes, and it killed him. He never actually dated Lia, she was just a one night stand. A way to try and get his mind clear. It hadn’t worked. And for some reason, he couldn’t tell Louis all of this. So he had talked to the girl and they decided they would say they dated. 

 Harry didn’t care for the girl, but he knew he needed to make things right and marry her before the baby came. It wouldn’t be right to bring a child into the world without a dad. So both Harry and Lia had once again, made a big decision. They would get married two months later. Just enough time to put a wedding together. And since Harry was a international star, cost wasn’t a problem. The couple would have enough time to get to know each other, and then pick an apartment to raise their baby in. Who, if they had calculated the times right, would be due in seven months. 

 They had plenty of time to get married, but they wanted to get it done before she was showing. Which would happen around the fourth month. So the wedding would be at a perfect time. 

—————-

 Hoped you liked this intro to Small Bump! And yes, I named it after a Ed Sheeran song. Am I following the meaning of the story? You’ll have to wait and see! I’ve read plenty of One Direction fanfics, but I hadn’t read any where Harry became a father. I have read one where Louis, Liam, and Niall were daddies, but not Harry and Zayn, so I thought I would write one for Harry. I might write one for Zayn later, after this one is finished.