.25

I remember. I remember the hot summer sun heating us like bread in a toaster.

I remember the smell of your shampoo and shower gel. The ones you made me buy from Bath & Body.

I remember the black lace on your pale skin and the white sheets beneath.

I remember how your hair always smelt slightly burned even when you didn't straighten it.

I remember what you usually ordered at subway. I also remember how much money you owe me but that's fine.

I remember that smile you used to give me after you cried to let me know you're okay.

I remember how pretty your lashes look when they're wet.

I remember how red your face went from the strain that comes with trying not to cry.

I remember our conversations and the times we tried to say deep things about life but failed.

I remember how you teased me and i remember your laugh.

I remember when you taught me how to braid your hair. And all the times you got me to brush it.

I remember how you gave me my birthday gift inside a lingerie bag infront of my mother.

I remember your obsession with knee socks and starbucks and I remember telling you that you were a mainstream wannabe.

I remember your shoe size.

And your favourite book, movie, colour, season, author, restaurant and everything else.

I could say a lot more but the point is, I remember you.

Of course I do.

Do you remember me too?