~19~

Looks like Consumers is cooking class basically, it was quite interesting. We baked chocolate chip cookies, although, most of the class had burnt them. In English, we never worked. The teacher felt sick and I gave her some of our island's herbs, wich caused her to fall asleep in class as it healed her.

It was now Lunch and I barely made it out the door before Jake walked past my class, grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway. On the way bumping into people, I found Susan, grabbed her hand and we all dragged on as the open cafeteria doors came into view.

It was very spacious, but it didn't last long as people streamed through doors and filled the place up.

We sat there for a while before Susan went to fetch some food. We were still waiting for Coral, I barely saw her today!

"So... How's school life?", Jake asked between the murmurs of voices.

"Interesting...I learnt some things I never would imagine of and I knew alot more than I learnt. Some teachers were corrected and I saved Susan from Micheal, without doing something you wouldn't want me to do.", I explained to a shocked Jake.

"Ooh, and Susan is coming over after school, she's driving with us. I am going to tell her everything and I will train her harder than even you. That is, if she agrees to it.", I finished just in time as Susan sat next to me and Coral rushed through the doors.

"Your majesty... Are you okay? You look a bit sick and you're mouth is so wide open, I think you might catch elephants!", Susan said to a bit red and shocked Jake.

No, he's fine. He just might explode because he got mad. He's only a little bit mad. He'll forgive me enyway.

"ANGELS EXIST!", Coral shouted out the moment she got to us. And now Jake was pale.

Lots of colours...looks like it's a colourful day!

"We are aware! You killed tons, remember?", I tried to remind her in a soft voice as I pulled her down next to me. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and averted her eyes to the open cafeteria doors and never took her attention away.

"Coral? Coral? Are you still here? Are you expe-", I got cut off by her grabbing my arm and whipped me closer to her.

"He's here! His name is Jordan Keller and I silently call him angel because he's so gorgeous!", she babbled as her eyes followed the poor guy's every move. I followed her gaze and to say I was shocked is an understatement! Here...In this school...There walks the mighty 'Fallen Angel'. Coral wasn't far off topic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jordan Keller

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Jordan Keller

"He's gorgeous right? I never thought you could have attractions, Crystal. He's mine though, dibs!", she cut me off my staring. I looked to my side to meet eyes with her.