My Dream Book

This is gonna be a book about what i dream about. as it says in the name.

*my dream*

(in this dream i am a human named Mikito in new york and loves TMNT)

i was walking home when i fell through this hole in the ground, i started walking around and noticed it was a sewer. I wonder if the turtles are here? i thought. then after awhile, i found thier lair. i started fangirling, (squealing softly, and shaking) and Mikey came into view. i had on my turtle shirt and hat, (my shirt was purple silk with all the turtles getting out thier weapons and on the back was a kraang, and my hat was black and green with the turtles on it) he looked at me, blinked and said, "um, why are my brothers and i on your shirt?" that did it, i fainted and he somehow made it all the way over here to catch me. i woke up on THE couch in front of the T.V. and saw Mikey looking at me worriedly. i smiled, "Mikey!" i exclaimed. "you know me?" he asked. i told him about the t.v. show and asked where his brothers where and he told me they were on patrol without him. after awhile of talking to him, his brothers came home and were confused and a little upset. after Raph got mad, i decided to leave before i got in trouble with my parents. Mikey followed me without me noticing, i was backed up into an alley with purple dragons surrounding me, Mikey gasped...

then my dorky brother woke me up... now ill never know what the end of the dream was...ill just make an ending later...