*Chapter Seven*

This chapter is back to Adreana's P.O.V. How did you guys like Aaron? Sounds like a ba-douche (what my friend calls them lol) So, I know this is early on in the book but after getting a taste of all the boys (mhm, taste. that's dirty) you should let me know who you like! Even though I don't enjoy Twilight - Jacob is smoking though ;) - comment with a Team Aaron! Team Jace! Team Dairon! or Team Mick!

If you have no idea or don't like any of them *gasp!* OR... want a new character introduced, comment with Team Really Hot Guy! and specify lol 

I seriously love you all, and I am really happy with the responses I have gotten about this book - keep on reading and please vote! Don't forget to comment with your boy ;) 

***************************************************************************************************************

 Adreana's P.O.V

"I really don't understand why she can't just pick up all this crap." I could hear my Mom talking from the hallway and I shoved my head under my pillow, groaning. Today was Saturday, AKA cleaning day. The worst day of the week.

Glancing at the clock beside me I sighed. 9:48 am. Meaning any minute now my Mom was going to open that door and tell me to get up, a list of chores in her hand. 

I heard the radio turn on from my sister's room - she must be awake. 

Whistle by FloRida turned on and she cranked up the stereo. I smiled and sat up in bed. Leave it to my sister to listen to the same music as me. I loved my sister alot, though I never got to see her. She was 19 and in her second year of college, living in another city. She only came home during the summer but I was glad she was home. 

The rest of the time I felt like an only child, which was quite annoying because I have to do all of her chores and mine. 

I looked down at my floor. Well, there wasnt any floor to look at - it was covered in clothes. 

 Greeat! Now I had to clean. I shuffled over to my door and leaned against it, checking if my Mom was nearby then ran out into the hall. As quiet as I could I jumped into the bathroom and clicked the door shut. Once my mom found out I was awake she would definitely make me clean. 

I looked up at the mirror and visibly grimaced. My hair was a mess, wavy with pieces sticking everywhere and there was mascara smudged under my eyes. 

 Time for Operation Look Good. Or... O.L.G. I smiled as I said it aloud. Man, I was such a dork. 

Stripping out of my tank top and the old short shorts I slept in, 3 years and I still wouldn't let my Mom throw them out. 

I turned on the shower, making sure the mirror was covered in steam and the whole bathroom was enveloped in curling swirls. I stepped in and cleaned myself, taking extra care on my hair. 

I jumped out of the shower and checked the time on my phone when I got out, 10:16 am. I put on some normal clothing and shook out my dirty blonde hair. 

Turning on the blowdryer I started to dry my hair. At this point my sister, Janni, started pounding on the door. I sighed and opened the door, she just barged in and started brushing her teeth.

I could here my mom throwing stuff around downstairs and I knew she would want us to clean any minute now.

Finished with drying  my hair I plugged in my straightener. I started to clip up my hair and my sister rolled her eyes at me. 

"What?" I just looked at her as she leaned over and spit into the sink. Ew, I hate sharing a bathroom with another person. 

"You're like addicted to that thing." 

"No I am not! I just enjoy looking my best, and my best requires work!" She just looked at me with her eyebrows raised then turned away. She started putting in her contacts and I continued straigtening my hair to perfection. 

People say I'm a perfectionist, and I could see where they were coming from. At times I thought I was OCD, but I haven't had the need for a doctor. Yet. 

Once I was satisfied with my hair I went to my makeup. Concealer, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lastly I put on a touch of lip balm. Sometimes I hated having to always look perfect, but the amount of makeup I wore was minimal to some of the girls at my school. 

I heard banging coming from downstairs, my mom knocking on the wall to get our attention. 

"Girls! Downstairs. Now!" She didn't usually yell this much but we had family coming over on Sunday and she wanted this place spotless. 

My sister hurried out of the bathroom and I unplugged all my appliances and cleaned up all my junk from the counter. Last time I left it laying around, my sister broke my old $100 straightener. By dropping it. I had to go a week without doing my hair. Worst week of my life. 

Taking one last look in the mirror I stopped to check myself out, damn! My hair was past my shoulder blades, I wanted to grow it out. My makeup was done perfectly and my eyes shone from the lights reflecting in them. 

I never found anything special in my eyes, just normal blue. Though many people were amazed when they looked close enough, and could see the grey and white flecks within the blue. 

I had good features, and there wasn't anything terrible about my face. I knew I was pretty, but nothing special. Nothing that a guy would truly yearn for. 

That was one of my biggest issues, my insecurities. I had many. My body, my face, my personality, heck - I didn't even like myself a whole lot. I felt that I was annoying to other people and I always questioned myself as to why I have so many caring friends. 

They had helped me through thick and thin. Literally, especially when I had stopped eating when Darren Eastwell called me fat. I have been bullied before but never took it to heart. That time was bad though. If Ciera hadn't found out through my mom and screamed at me, I would probably be on a hospital bed right now. Or dead. 

"Adreana Jane Scott! I want you standing in front of me in 3 seconds! 1...2..." At that point I snapped out of my reverie and bolted down the stairs. My Mom meant business. 

************************************************************************************************************

Don't forget to comment, vote, love! :D