Chapter Three

BANG! BANG!

I jolted awake and fell in a heap on the ground. Groaning, I struggled to untangle my self from the blankets wrapped firmly around me.

When I finally was free I stood up and looked at the time on the clock. It showed 7:00 A.M. It was fucking seven o'clock in the morning! Who the hell wakes up this early?! Certainly not me.

I looked over at Deanna and saw she was up and heading towards the bathroom.

"What was that noise?" I asked her, while plopping myself back on the bed. It was to damn early for me.

BANG! BANG!

Like last time I jumped about a mile in the air. It was so loud!

"I think It's the alarm for us to get up?" Deanna replied unsure, looking at the ceiling.

I scoffed, "Like I'm going to stay up." Then I pulled the blankets back over me and got comfortable on the floor. No way was I going to let this stupid program interfere with my sleeping patterns.

"BREAKFAST!" Dom shouted over the intercom, and I groaned again. "I need ya'll down here in ten minutes, fully dressed and ready to go."

Ten minutes? What could we possibly do at seven in the morning?

"What if I wanted to come naked?" I asked not really speaking to anything.

I sighed and reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I took a shower, kind of refreshing me. I threw on a pair of black shorts and a Dallas Cowboy t-shirt, and then just stood there, to tired to move. All I could think about was laying down on the soft comfy bed, it seemed so inviting. I could just hear it shout my name, longing me on it.

A small pain came from my arm and I looked down to see Deanna pinching me. I gave her a bewildered look. Why the hell...?

"Come on you're still half asleep and we have to go down stairs for breakfast." she answered, ushering me out of the door. When I didn't move fast enough for her, she grabbed my arm and dragged me down stairs, while I muttered incoherent things.

"Look who it is. The little whore." Mia said quite loudly, when we walked into the dinning room. Everyone yelled "ooooooh" like I just got told. She had a smug look on her face like she was winning the lottery. Okay, lets go back. She called me a whore, while she sits on Jace's lap with about her ass hanging out of her mini skirt, and her boobs so big it's like she's got basketballs on her chest.

I gave her a fake frown, "It's not very nice to call yourself a whore, Mia." Then I picked the seat next to Zach and started shoveling eggs into my mouth. All the guys busted into fits of laughter and I fist bumped with Zach.

Anyone could practically feel the anger radiating off her as she shot me a death glare. If looks could kill, I would probably be dead. I gave her a sweet smile, "Honey, it's not good to frown like that, you might get wrinkles."

Mia let out a screech and I almost thought she would fling herself over the table to slap me. But she decided against it and slumped back in her chair. "At least I don't eat like a pig."

I snorted, that's the best she can muster in that tiny brain of hers? "You know, you do remind me a lot of a pig. Your round like one, you got a squished nose like one, and you got fat pointed ears like one." I told her with a smirk on my face.

I hadn't even realised we were both standing up, leaning towards each other, until Dom walked in and looked between me and Mia like we were going to blow. Which was probably right, Mia looked like she wanted to strangle me, while I probably had a relaxed expression on my face. Insults don't get me mad, only when people go to harm me or just irritate me to no end, that's when I get pissed.