Chapter Two

"What the hell is this?" I asked my dad as he drove up to a HUGE mansion. This was a house for a famous person not twelve random delinquents that will probably break ever fragile thing in there.

My dad gaped at the house not even answering my question. He's been avoiding my questions all day, barely even talking to me. All he said to me today was "get up". I didn't know if he was mad at me for pissing Julia of so much or just because he's starting to hate me like Julia said he did. What ever the reason was I didn't want to know.

I sighed, grabbed my bags, and got out, without even saying goodbye. He didn't even deserve one, he probably didn't even want to hear me say it.

"Hunter!" My dad called out, making me stop in my tracks.

I didn't turn around or say anything I just waited for him to continue. Certainly he wasn't going to say what I thought.

"Don't get into trouble." He told me, then drove away.

Don't get into trouble? That's fucking all he's going to say to me. He's not going to see me for two and a half months and that's all he tells me. Not even a "I love you" or "goodbye".

My heart pretty much shattered on the spot. My own father doesn't even care about me. He takes the first option to get rid of me not even fully knowing what's going to happen during this stupid program. Wow, don't I feel special.

"Excuse me?" someone said behind me. I turned around and was facing a teenage boy with curly brown hair and bright blue eyes. "Who are you?"

I almost laughed at myself for thinking he would be polite. But no his tone was far from polite. I pushed my problems with my father aside and looked this guy in the eye.

"Who the hell do you think you are coming up to me like that?" I asked rudely. I always believed if someone is going to be a jackass to me I'm going to be a bitch right back to them. It was only fair.

He glared at me for a second then a smile broke out on his face. "I like you, you got sass behind that pretty face." he said, coming to stand next to me, and stuck out his hand, "I'm Zachary Owens."

I shook his hand and said, "Hunter Chace, sass master." His smile got even wider.

I like this dude, he seemed pretty cool to go from douche to totally nice. And because he liked me for being rude to him made my like him even better.

"Well Hunter, I think only a couple people are here. Let's go in." he informed me, and we both walked up to the mansion that we were supposed to be living in.

"I cannot fucking believe we're living in this." I exclaimed, gesturing towards the house.

Zachary nodded in agreement, "I know right. We'll it's better then the piece of crap I had as a house back home. All I can hope is for there to be some nice stuff in there."

I hope there is some nice stuff in there, maybe like a huge flat screen TV and some gaming systems. Whenever me and Gav could get out hands on an xBox 360 we would play MW3. It was the best.

"I hope they do know that a bunch of troublemakers are going to be living here. I'm pretty sure at the end of summer this place will be in ruins." That is something I can guarantee.

We reached the front door but before we could even think about doing anything the door flung opened and an older looking man stood there. He had black hair like mine except his hair was curly and he had green eyes, where I had grey eyes.

"Welcome to the House Of Delinquents." he greeted and gestured for us to walk in. "I'm Dom your adviser for the summer."

The house was incredible. The floor was polished wood and my worn up shoes seemed so unworthy to walk across it, but I couldn't care less. If a rich person is going to let a person like me into there nice house, they should say something. The ceilings were arced and about twelve feet up. It was fucking awesome.