Chapter One

I Sprinted into the school restroom with a substantial sized bag. I couldn't let anybody know what's in the bag, and that this is a daily routine for me to do. Every Saturday night, I would walk the streets of New York for shopping money. Than that Sunday, I would tell my dad that I am going to the gym. But in reality I would go shopping with the money that i received Saturday night. I have to let people think, that i have money. It's the only way I'll stay popular.. I'm like any normal teenager, wanting to keep the status of a jock. With being a jock, that means only hanging out with a small clique. My clique only contains eight people, which makes us the populist seniors at Harbor View High School. In our crew, we have Alicia Basurto, Kylah Jones, Evelyn Perez, Tia Lewis, Elliot Clark, Blake Ryan, Luka Hernandez, and Jacob Cunningham. We call ourselves , The Jocks. The bell rang that noted that school will start in five minutes. I ran out the bathroom so quick , before anybody noticed that i changed clothes. I'm surprised my brother Luka didn't stop me. I believe that he knows about what I'm doing, but every since my dad lost his job due to the budget cuts. My life has been pretty shitty... Prior to my dad losing his job about five months ago, my mother was killed in a head on collusion. While everyone is still mourning the demise of my mother, my father isn't... He's so determined to find another woman to take my mothers place. Luka doesn't see anything wrong with this, but I find everything wrong with it. He was married to my mom for 18 years, and she has only been dead for five years. How could you possibly get over someone that quick? That's bogus love, I honestly feel like Luka is the only reason why they stayed together.

"Brook! Brook!", Luka shouted because I wasn't paying attention to him. "Yeah Luka", I said coming from a gaze. "Are you good?", he replied looking at me, while his right eyebrow raised up. "Yeah I'm Straight", I responded with a lie. I remembered that I got my bottle of water, mixed up with the bottle of liquor in my bag. Damn! I'm fucked.. Luka is the type that is quick to tell dad, about the things that I do. I need to find Evelyn, She would find a way to cover all of this up for me. I slammed my locker and started walking to class, and everything in the hall was blurry. Until I heard somebody shout, "Brooklyn, Hey Girl!". I turned around to see Tia, this is just about like Evelyn. She would be able to make me look sober until Lunch at least. As Tia walked closer to me, I couldn't ask her to help me. I want to keep my representation of the perfect Senior at Harbor View High School . "Hey Tia, How was your weekend?", I asked while smiling and hugging her. "Girl you wouldn't even believe what happened at Blake party!", she said adding hand gestures. "Oh gosh, what happened?", I responded wanting to know what took place at the party. "So apparently Blake cheated on Kylah with some girl, and the girl was at the party!", Tia told me while she tried to whisper. "Who's the girl?", I asked Tia. "The girl was Evelyn.. Evelyn Perez", she said while getting ready to walk away. "Stop playing with me !", I yelled while hitting her. "No, I'm really not.. Evelyn won't be at school for the next few days because of it", She said as she walked away.

I only have four class periods at school, so I leave school at 12 o'clock everyday. Luka is supposed to be taking me home,but he is nowhere to be found. I decided to just sit outside of the school, I began to walk to the front of school. I got a text message from Luka, "Aye Little Mama Come outside, I'm ready to go home". By the time, that I read the text massage, I was already at the car. I opened the car door and sat down. I don't know if it was just the alcohol that I drunk this morning or what, but Luka was looking attractive. I got a strange vibe from Luka, and it was honestly worrying me. "Why are you looking at me like that Luka?", I said avoiding eye contact. " Nothing you just look good today Brook, that's all", he replied back while biting his lip and grasping my tight. Is it wrong to say that, I think I'm sexually attractive to my brother? " Luka? Why are you doing this?", I said sounding confused and scared. " Brooklyn you're beautiful and i can't hide this anymore, you're my baby sister...But damn , you're thick in all the right places and everything.Especially in those shorts you're wearing today, just damn girl", he said making me think. I've always wanted somebody to embrace my body and beauty, but not my brother. " Thanks", I responded back while smiling. " You know dad is going out on a date with that Bridget lady from work, so we can have time for just us tonight", he replied back changing the subject. " Alright ", I said making conversation end. The car ride home had me thinking, ' Is my brother Luka Hernandez, really attracted to me ? Or is this a prank made by him and dad ?'.

Once we got home things got strange. Luka and I decided to watch Netflix, so we began to watch Orange is the new black. Normally when we watch a show , he would be on one sofa and I'll be on the other sofa. Instead this time, We were on one sofa and we were cuddling. It made me feel so comfortable and it turned me on. I tried to ignore the feelings because this is my brother. " Hey Brook , to get more comfortable and not worry about the heat from the leather sofa. Let's finish watching it in my bed", he said convincing me to go lay in his bed. We both walked up to his bed , but things started to get a little physical when we got in his bed. When i laid down, I felt his hand rub on my pussy. I haven't been pleased at all, I'm a Virgin so of course it felt good to me. Luka slowly began to put his finger in my panties and started to finger me. I started to moan and he whispered in my ear , " This not even it". He kelp going until I was nice and wet. He pulled the covers back and began to pull my pants down. " Luka! What if dad finds out ?", I said to him panicking. " He isn't going to know . Because we aren't going to tell", he said as he kelp taking my clothes off. Was I really about to lose my virginity to my brother?