Chapter 7

Well Here's a other chapter!!!! :D I'm in a good mood right now!!!!! You want to know why...well I'm going to tell you anyway >:D The person I like called me sexy....yeah I know most of you guys are probably use to be saying that but not ME!!!!....Okay well Enjoy the story!!!! ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Our date was AMAZING!!!!! What...does that sound wrong!?! Eh I don't care!!!! I HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!

After Ikuto playing we went to this amusement park that open near the last one....we got on the marry-go round....guess what he didn't let me get on my own so he got on with me -/////- yeah I know....but I didn't mind at all.

I guess I would flip out when I was a kid but now I love him, then he even win me a pada bear!!! Kawaii!!!!!!

After the amusment park we'r here laying on the grass looking up at the stars.

"Hey Ikuto" I said, "hmm?" he asked, ".....thanks" I said, he raise up and raise he's eyebrow, "why the thanks?" he asked, I smile at him, "for taking me on this amazing date!!!" I said, he gave me a smirk, "it's not done yet" he said.

"What do you me-"

(BOOM!!!!)

I look up at the  sky and my eyes widen and I could feel tears forming in my eyes, fireworks, "I know you'll like-"

I hugged him still crying, "hey Amu why are you crying?" he asked me, I looked up at him and smile, "your wrong!! I love it!!! I love you!!!!" I said kissing him, we both fell back on the ground me on top of him.

"Wow their really pretty!!!" Su said.

Miki was busy drawing them, "Ran" Dia said, Ran nod her head, "yeah I know" Ran said looking up at the sky.

Ikuto pull away from the kiss and pull me up, "what wrong?" I asked him, he gave me a small smile and looked at me.

"Amu...after leaving I really miss you....I know that I haven't been their for you for the last 3 years but I'm here now...I want to make you smile, laugh, giggle, blush, anything I want to make you happy, I loved you for a long time"

He gave a small chuckle, "before you know it...I actually confuse to you at your house remember...when you asked me who I liked" he said.

My face went red, "I..I didn't think you was serious" I told him.

He gave a other chuckle, "yeah I know...you was still a kid...a kid that I love...you been help me Amu...you saved me in so many ways...you taught me that I can make a new beginning....that I shouldn't worry about the past because what matters is what's happen right now"

He face went red, "I...I really love you Amu...and I never loved anyone like you....soooooo" he said getting on one knee.

I cover my mouth from gasping, he had a box in his head, "Amu will you-"

"YES!!!!" she said jumping on me, "I'll marry you!!!!" she said, I push her back, "no, I'm not talking about marry" he said then open the box, "this is a promise ring, it means that I will aways be with you forever and always" then grin.

"You thought I was going to ask you to marry me?" he asked.

My face went red, "the timing seem right!!! And you was talking like that...I just thought..." he gave a small chuckle, "I would love to marry you Amu...right now would be amazing but...your still still young" he said.

I frown, he smile and kiss my frown away, "yyou don't look cute like that" he said, I roll my eyes and smile as he put the ring on.

I looked at it and my smile widen, "I love it" I told him, "yeah I know you would" he said, I wonder how papa going to reacted when he see this... =_= I'm guessing it won't be good. 

"Hahahaha I thinking the same thing..." he said, I look up at him "I think I should take you home, your dad is going to kill me if I don'...well he's going to kill me when he see that but...it was wroth itt" Ikuto said as we stood up.

I nod my head and giggle, "what are you thinking?" he asked, I shook my head, "nothing!" I said smiling, he looked at me, "I don't believe that" he said.

"Oh I could help!!" Ran said.

"RAN DON-"

"Chara Change!!"  Ran cut me off.

A heart went in my hair and I jump up and down, "I was just thinking how a lucky girl I am to have you!!! YAY!!!! And that I your really sweet for me!! YAY!!!! I LOVE YOU IKUTO!!!!!! YAY!!!!" I yelled.

RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE BE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

She giggle and I turn back to myself, I looked up at Ikuto who was smiling, "thanks Ran" Ikuto saod, "anytime...and I do mean anytime" she said, I gave her a looked that just made her laugh!?!?! I'm angry here!!!

"Come on before you dad really does kill me" he said grabbing my hand, I nod my head and smile....I can't wait to here those two words coming from Ikuto, I gave a small giggle, I can't wait for that day.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Me: A other chapter by me!! Yay!!! Me!!!!

*hears a chainsaw, me turn around*

Whenilookatyou: BWHAHAH I'm back!!! How dare you Chara Change me with Ran!!!!

*me took at step back*

Me: Now Whenilookatyou you can't kill me!! If you kill me then their won't be a other chapter!!!!!

Whenilookatyou: ...your right but....

*pull the string on the chainsaw*

Whenilookatyou: I can be the one writing the next chapter *chance after me*

Me; Uh Well if I live I'll make a other chapter!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!! AHHHH!!!!