Trick or Treating

It was about 8:00 p.m when both of my best friends got kidnapped. My parents, their parents, my brother and I were terrified about whether they were ever going to be found. They never were. But, before I tell you anymore, I need to tell you how this happend that afternoon. 

       It was October 31, and my 10 year old brother, Max and I were getting dressed for Halloween. My name is Alison, and I'm eleven years old. Max was a skeleton and I was a ghost. We sat like kindling's on the couch as we waited for our best friends. Jenny and Alex to come over. A half hour later, they tapped on the door. I went over to open it. As I opened, Alext the sword fighter and Jenny the witch came walking in with their halloween baskets. Along with them came their parents, and we all sat down at the kitchen table. Alex and Max were the same age, so right when Jenny and I sat down, they sprung up and started running around the living room as if it was a labyrinth. Jenny and I just sat there impatiently waiting in our costums ready to go trick or treating out in Tilson Street in Michigan "ok girls, do you think your responsible enough to go down and across this street by yourselves and your brothers?" Mom said in a sober tone. We nodded our heads as we looked at jenny and Alex's mom and she too was a little concerned about letting us do this. The apprehensive mothers exchanged glances and decided to let us go. Once we calmed down the crazy wild animals, we hugged our parents and started walking outside to the sidewalk. "BE CAREFULL!" One of the moms cried out. "We will!" I shouted back.Then we started to the first house.