Author's Note

Heya folks!

For old readers, you may have noticed that the chapters, save for the first two, are gone. This is because The Black Notebook was officially published on January 3, 2018.
Yes, my story is now A PUBLISHED NOVEL.

To those who still remember, I joined an Inkitt contest in 2016. Despite the support I got, I didn't win. However, The Black Notebook still got enough reads that Inkitt took notice of it and I was offered a publishing deal back in October 2017.

Some of you may be wondering how different the published version of The Black Notebook will be compared to the one posted here. Besides grammatical errors that I am embarrassed to have overlooked, there were some inconsistencies and scenes that I had to revise. I promise it's still the same story that you all enjoyed but with a few added and refined scenes!

It's now available on Amazon!
You can check the external link attached if you would like to support TBN and buy the book.
I have a very exciting road ahead of me and if you want to stay updated, you can follow me on my social media pages! I've left the links to them, as well as the one for Amazon in my bio.

Truly, I could not have done any of this without my readers and I cannot thank you all enough! :)

Love always,

Isabelle