(1)The vampire prince fell in love with me and kidnapped me, but im pregnant with my teacher's baby

The hot vampire prince fell in love with me and kidnapped me, but im pregnant with my teacher's baby!

Chapter one-

I walked back into my room from the bathroom, pregnancy test in my hands. I couldn't take it anymore. I fell down crying on my bed. This was too much. It was just a fling. Mr. Peterson was the new math teacher, and was he good looking. We started getting together and soon enough, we fell in love, and now look at me, im pregnant. My mom was pregnant as a teenager too, with my older sister, Gina, but they both died in a car accident less then two years ago. My mom was the only one who really understood me. Now Im stuck with my dad, who hardly pays any attention to me. I looked in the mirror. My usually long beautiful blonde hair was messy, and all over my face and my vibrant blue eyes were dull. Mascara was running down my face. I herd a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in" I said quietly, quickly hiding the positive pregnancy test under my pillow. I was relived to see that it was my best friend, Karmin. Her curly brown hair was tied up in a high pony tail, while her green eyes sparkled. She was gorgeous. Of course, she was wearing her 'Drive Shaft' ring on her middle finger. She was obsessed with the show 'Lost' even though it was already over. "what's wrong, Hun?" Karmin asked. I couldn't lie to her. She knew everything that happened between me and Ryan, Mr. Peterson. "I-I'm pregnant Karm" I said slowly, bursting out crying. She sat down on my bed and held me tightly. "It'll be alright Erika; we'll get threw this together. I'll help you with everything, and even help with the child if you decide to keep it" she said. I looked at her, shocked. "KEEP IT? How can I keep it, Karmin?!? Im seventeen! I can't keep it, but I can't have an abortion, you know I don't believe in that. I can't let anyone know its Ryan's though! He can get fired from his job and maybe even go to jail!" I said, putting my head down on Erika's shoulder. "Maybe you should go talk to Mr. Peterson" Karmin suggested. I nodded. "Want me to come with you?" she asked. "No" I replied. "I have to do this alone"

*******************

I walked up to Ryan's apartment building, and went to the elevator. Floor 4. I can do this. I knocked on his door, and he answered it, with a distressed look. "Ery. What are you doing here?" asked, pulling his bathrobe closed. "I need to talk to you Ryan, It's really important" I said. He looked worried. "Erika, sweetie now's REALLY not a good time" he said. Just then the front door opened, and there was Myanna, the school slut, in nothing but a skimpy bra and underwear. She looked at Ryan with desire, and whispered something in his ear, causing Ryan to look at her with lust, but then they both realized I was there. "What are you doing here, Erin?" she asked me. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Its Erika" I whispered, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. Ryan put a hand on the back of his head "look Erika, its not what it looks like" he said, hardly keeping a straight face, as he grabbed Myanna's ass. Myanna laughed "the hell it is" she said. Ryan told her something quietly, and she went back inside. "Erika, I think you should go. I don't want to see you any more." he said. I wished I had the guts to tell him, to slap him, to push his stupid smirking face into the wall, and then go into the room and do the same to Myanna, but I couldn't. I just ran, and ran, and ran, until I fell and realized it was already dark, and I had no idea where I was. I pulled my self into a ball a cried. Blood was on my knees from when I fell, and after about an hour of just crying, I decided to get home before my father got angry and did something he would regret. The only way to my house was threw the forest, and I could see an opening from where I was.

I walked threw the dark forest. I had always loved this place. Gina and I had always played here as children, until one day, the accident happened. Gina and I had been playing hide and go seek, but she never found me. After half an hour of waiting, I went to go look for her, and found her unconscious on the ground. I thought she was dead. I ran home to find mom, and when she saw Gina, she called 911. After that, Gina never played with me anymore. she had to go the doctors all the time, and mommy and daddy nearly forgot about me. I never really understood what happened to Gina, I was only four years old, and then mom and dad didn't talk about it with me. Once, I herd them talking about it. It was some type of horrible disease she had, and they didn't think I'd understand. Now, I don't even ask, because if I even mention mom or Gina to dad, he has this huge fit, and ignores me for a couple days. I've never been to this forest since.

I herd the crunching of branches behind me, but decided to brush it off. After a while, a hand came over my mouth and someone whispered to me "this will only hurt for a second" and then I blacked out.