V

Lara's POV

I saw Lynn sink to her knees in front of me. She bursted out in tears. I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I didn't say anything. I just let her cry. I thought she needed to cry.

After some minutes Lynn broke the silence. "I'm sorry. I just k-killed another human." she mumbled.

"Lynn, you did what was right. He was a bad person. You're a good person. All this shit is over now. We can live a normal life."

I heard sirens coming from outside.

"We need to get out of here!" Alexa yelled. We all ran back to the window downstairs as fast as we could. We jumped through and just ran. Before we ran away Brian threw a Molotov Cocktail into the window. It made a little explosing and soon after, the house was going up in flames. The truck was parked a little further so we should be able to get away without the cops seeing us. We all got in. Brian drove again, Alex was sitting next to him, Lynn and I sat in the backseat and Justin and Alexa in the trunk again.

We managed to get away without the cops noticing. We all looked at the burning house far behind us. We got home and collapsed on the couch.

"Well, that was an adventure." Justin said, chuckling.

"It sure was." Alex replied.

I looked over to Brian and saw that he was already asleep. Lynn got up and walked to the kitchen. She came back with a can whipped cream. She giggled a little and winked at me. She slowly walked over to Brian and took his hand. She put some whipped cream on it and tickled his nose.

He woke up a little and tried to itch his nose but ended up with a face full of whipped cream. We all started laughing except for Brian who was chasing Lynn.

"Don't get me running! I look like a whore!" Lynn yelled at Brian. He stopped and bursted out in laughter.

We stayed up for a while just chatting and then decided to go to bed.

I laid down and felt strong arms wrap around me from behind.

"I love you Lara."

"I love you too Lynn." I said before I dozed of to sleep.

This was kind of a short chapter. I didn't really know how to end this and I think this chapter is pretty bad. I'm sorry. The next one will be longer and better. There aren't gonna be that much chapters anymore 'till the end of the story. I'll promise I'm gonna make it a happy end. Bye!

~K