I

Lara's POV

I woke up again and felt someone hold my hand. I was laying on the couch. My head spinned and I felt like I was going to puke. I looked up, seeing her. She was really here. How? Am I dead? Is this all a dream.

"Hey...." she said, smiling. She dyed her hair blond. I ran my hand through her hair.

"H-How a-a-are y-y-you h-here?" I stuttered, placing my hands on her cheeks to make sure that she was real.

"I'll tell you later babe. You have to rest now. You fainted and hit your head." she said. I nodded and she got up from the floor and sat next to me on the couch.

"I missed you L." she said. I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her as hard as I could. She hugged back immediately and kissed my head.

"Can I maybe k-kiss you?" she sounded nervous. I chuckled and nodded, unable to find words. She pulled me in a passionately kiss. I missed her so much.

"Why were you gone for so long? I thought you were dead Lyndsey." I almost yelled at her when we broke the kiss.

"Babe, I can explain." she pulled me closer to her and cuddled with me. I buried my head in the crook of her neck.
"When you were gone, me and the boys had to stay in that place for like 3 months. After those months we were sick of it and decided to try to escape again. We succeeded but we all got injured. Brian had a cabin in the woods so we went there. We had to recover so we stayed there for the other 3 months. I'm sorry I didn't come here earlier but I was scared that you moved on and that you didn't want me anymore." she said, tears filling her eyes.

"Lynn, are you kidding me? How could I ever fall out of love with you? I fucking love you and I will forever. No matter what happens." I answered, stroking her cheek. She burst out in tears and buried her head in my neck. I held her close and hugged her.

"What happened to the boys?" I asked when we pulled away.

"They're okay. I just wanted to talk to you alone first." she said, rubbing her eyes.

"We should go to sleep. You're probably very tired." I said, pulling Lynn of the couch and dragging her upstairs. She came into the room and gasped.

"Everything is the same. You kept my stuff." she said. Tears filled her eyes again and threatened to spill.

"Of course I did. I would never throw that away." I wraped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

Alexa came in the room. "I'm sorry for disturbing you but I reallt missed you too Lynn. You should have seen Lara. She was a mess." Alexa said, hugging Lynn and going back to her room.

"Uhmm... Babe?" Lynn nodded for me to go on. "What happened to John?" I asked, scared what the answer would be.

"He got away. We probably have to move too. We can stay with the boys in Brian's cabin. There's enough room and it's pretty cozy there too." Lynn said. "We should first sleep and we'll pack tomorrow."

"Why did you dye your hair?" I asked, curiously.

"I had too. It would make me a little bit less recognizable for John and his men. I can change it back if you don't like it. I mean I always wanted blond hair but if you don't like it then I ca-" she rambled. I cut her off.

"Babe, I really like it. You look hot. Don't worry." I chuckled. It was as weird seeing her so nervous.

We both changed into something more comfortable before crawling in bed. I laid my head on Lynn's chest, listening to her heartbeat. I thought I would never hear that angelic sound again.

Hey guys! So this is the sequel to Mrs Kidnapper. I hope you already liked the first chapter. This chapter isn't edited so here could be some mistakes. Sorry about that. I'd rather write a new chapter than edited these ones. I will see if I can edit everything when the book is done. Also Wattpad is being weird and sometimes won't let me publish chapters so I'll do my best to try and publish new chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye!

~Kvrstvn