"I like tacos"

Outfit in external link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

__________________________________________________________________

“Daisy” A raspy voice whispered in my ear “DAISY..DAISY?”

“WIFE?”

“BABY MOMMA?”

“she’s harder to get up then Zayn” Louis mumbled. A ton of weight fell on my lap and my eyes shot open

“IM UP” I gasp for air throwing the 21 year old off me. I stretch my arms back looking out the tiny oval window of the airplane.

“Hey look, we're here” I smiled cheekily at them. “well....are you just going to sit there or are we going to go?”

“I love how she acts like she’s been up for hours and she was the one waiting on us” Zayn complained as we walked into the waiting part of the airport with all the old rusty chairs and fake employees. Everyone's holding their carry on except me, Harry being the flirt he is flung it over his shoulder before I could say ‘unicorn’.

I stop hitting my back on his hard chest, throwing my head back so i could look up at him i give him a cold glare.

“What was that Mr.I like to shop in the girls department of forever 21?” Liam leans over laughing at my comment along with everyone else.

“I thought we were over that?” he grumbled. I lean my back into him giggling at Niall’s cute but loud laugh when annoying talking along with flashes came from the other side of the airport.

“Fuck” Niall whispered, everyone stopped laughing and got serious. Zayn pulled me closer into his chest as the noise got louder and the bright flashing lights grew.

“How did they know which airport we are in?” Harry’s raspy voice floated through the air and all I could think about is how his character in “The Adventurous Adventures Of One Direction”, which liam showed me on the plane, sounded exactly like him in real life.

“I like tacos” I mocked out loud. When everyone looked at me i realized that they were having a whole conversation and I just spaced out. My cheeks turned pink as I played with the hem of my white eye t-shirt.

“Did-did you just mock me” Harry's tone was serious but his eyes told otherwise. I backed up more in to zayns chest playing along.

“uhh-maybe?”

“ohh no, no one mocks me” Next thing you know I was torn out of zayns chest and flung over Harry's shoulder.

“PUT ME DOWN!!” I shrieked punching his butt as he ran towards the escalator. The flashes grew and so did the noise. I squeezed my eyes closed and curled my fingers around the soft fabric of his shirt as he just stands on the escalator humming, waiting to get to the bottom.

When we finally reach the bottom harry bolts towards the front door but comes to a stop once we are outside. I cringe at the volume of the screams.

“HARRY WE LOVE YOU”

“WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?”

“HARRY I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL”

I laughed at the last one looking up to see security holding people back but a guy with a larry styleson t-shirt and a poster that says ‘IM GAY FOR 1D’ on it. I couldn't stop the laugh that came out of my mouth. The guy realized that I was looking at him and started all-out fangirling. I started kicking Hazza, wanting to go over to the guy when i finally kicked in the right place. He bent over, the most painful expression on his face as he held his junk.

Smiling i walked over towards the guy who was now practically dead ._.

“Can I take a picture with you and your sign?” I feel so stupid asking the question but there was no way in hell i was leaving without a picture with this genius.

“Hell yeah gurl”

“HARRY come take this picture” The guy smiled huge like as Harry, who looked very pissed off, took our picture. I then took a picture of them and before the crowd gets even more out of control we climb into the van waiting for us.

We sit in the back seat waiting for the rest, the driver in the front and we could barely hear the loud screams. A cheeky smile stayed on my lips as i read all the crazy signs people made.

“Paybacks a bitch Daisy, remember that”

“Aww haz” I moved closer to him feeling his body go stiff under my touch. I trail my hand down his chest and stop at the top of his jeans. “Im sorry boobear I didn’t mean to i swear...please forgive me” I trailed my lips up his neck towards his ear “Please” I breathed, my hot breath making him shiver and the airs on the back of his neck stand up.

“PARTYS HERE” The van door swung open and i jumped back just in time for Lou to hop in. There was only three seats in the front and two in the back so Zayn was left standing outside.

“Now what?” gosh this is obviously not a good day for him

“you get on the roof” My sly comment sent the rest of the boys off in laughs.

After about five minutes of arguing zayn ended up in my seat and i'm on louies lap. You would think the arguing would be about whose lap I would sit on-which it was-but Niall and louis both wanted me to sit on their laps. In the end Lou threatened to take away all his food supply, he won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAAY

PAR-TAY PEOPLLEE

ABDC ELEKTROLYTES WON!!! HELL YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT!!!

AnYwyZZZZ

thanks for all of your AMAZAYN comments!!

Now im not sure which 1D boy she should fall for....

what do ya'll think?

If you have any ideas..you can comment down there....ermm

VOTE COMMENT LIKE

I LOVE YOUUUUU