One Direction

Dress is in the External link>>>>>>>

 That's what her nail's look like!!!

Daisy P.O.V::

"Oh my gosh" A women that stood next to Simon said looking at me. We are currently in they foyer where no one is. And by we i mean me Jake, Simon and this lady that by looking at the gigantic rock on her finger I can say she's engaged to Simon.

"can we keep her?" she asked pulling me into a hug "wait why am I asking of course we are going to keep you!" she exclaimed..what am I..a dog? "so dais, mind if I call you dais? we have to go shopping tomorrow kinda like a girls night or-"

"tomorrow we have to go see if we really are related" If Simon didn't cut her off i think I would have stabbed her. Now i love fashion and shopping, plus I defiantly don't know the meaning of packing light when running away because in my crappy car there is three suitcases. Now I worked like five billion jobs, all at clothing stores so I get free clothes and money to buy more clothes and to help take care of stella.

"whatever Simon, Dais do you have a dress or something because this party's far from over" the unknown lady asked hehheheh

"errmmm...what's your name?" i asked

"oh silly me I'm Mezhgan but you can call me mez"

"Aaight Mez yup I gotta dress but it's in my car"

"oh no worries Jake can you go get it?" she asked Jake before he could say anything I but in.

"um i have like 3 suitcases and like 2 makeup and accessories cases..each" I smiled shyly.

"holy shit how much does a girl need i mean-" Mez cut Jake off

"just please go get them"

When Jake brought back all of my bag's with help from two other guys I don't know the name of they put all of my bags in this all white guest room. I stood in the medium sized room looking through all of my open bags for this one dress. When i finally found it I did a little happy dance and quickly slipped it on. It was short, came down just below my butt showing my not so long but tanned and toned legs. I added black pumps making my legs look like they go on for miles, slipped on my bracelet, put a sexy black rock candy like ring and topped it off with my cheetah faced earrings.

I look in the full length mirror and coated my plump lips with light pink lip stick that matched the top half of my dress. I pulled out my iphone3. My fake nails made a tappy sound as I logged on to my blog 'That Girl'

It seem's like my life just get's crazier and crazier.. I feel like I'm in a bad episode of House Of Anubis!! Maybe my mom was right when she told me that no one will ever love me pfft what am i saying, of course she was right. My 'dad' can't even try to hide his awkwardness around me and his aura is just screaming 'GO AWAY' I have a feeling that all his girlfriend does is fake smile? maybe coming to England was a bad idea. I just wanted to tell him that he had TWO kids (and i haven't told him about stell yet but i will get there) and leave i didn't want to be 'kept'....I'm not you'r lap dog bitch I'm a rottweiler!!!!!!!!!

~Daisy Brooks

"Are you ready yet Dais?" i heard Mez's voice ring through the door. I't just something about her that throws me off. No one smiles THAT much, pfft all the smiles that you can get out of me are fake as  shit you don't know how long it took me to perfect the art of faking happiness. I opened the door, closing it behind me and looking at Mez.

"Oh my gosh" she gasped looking at me in awe "that dress is amazing girl"

"Just stick with me kid and you will be fine" Jake said as we walked into the kitchen. I saw Big Time Rush who my sisters obsessed with and some other hot dudes. Jake lead me over to the food table where they just so happen to be.

"CHEESE BALLS!!!!" I yelled picking one up throwing it up in the air and catching it in my mouth. I chewed the cheese and smirked at Jake "that's not luck dats skillzzz"

"pfft please watch the master" Jake stood next to me and I'm pretty sure all the guys are looking at us but who cares there's CHEESE BALLS!! Jake picked up TWO cheese balls through them in the air but the both missed his mouth. I laughed as i picked up another BALL haha BALLSSS!!!

"psshh master my ass" he gasped covering my mouth and turning me to face the sexy boys.

"not in front of the young children" he teased.

"we are not children..we are young men" the blond with a slightly different accent said popping his collar

"I'm tired" i spoke randomly yawning

"how are you tired it's like 7pm?" Jake laughed

"well I'm sorry that yall's Canadian time is-" I got cut off by all their laughter

"Canadian?" the cheeky curly hair guy laughed along with them

"whatever!! Canadian Australian...same difference" that just made them laugh more

"we are not Australian" A guy with spiky brown almost black hair said.

"well..to bad" I mumbled my eyes closing slightly.

Zyan's P.O.V:

Jake caught the cute-no sexy girl in his arms laughing. "I wanna sleep" she wined "Carry me!!" she jumped up on him leaving her legs dangling.

"Jake?" Mez yelled walking in to the kitchen. when she saw the girl hanging on him she started laughing "Daisy what are you doing?" oh...so her names daisy

"sleeping" she mumbled

"well Jake I need help moving the sculpture in the living room" Jake looked down at Daisy

"can you walk upstairs? wait why am i asking, walk you'r ass upstairs" he drooped her to her feet and followed Mez out to the living room.

"can one of you guys carry me up to my room?" Daisy asked. Her hand was rubbing her eyes and you could tell she was going to be out in a sec.

"sure" we all said at the same time -.- pshhh...

"whatever just..you!" she leaned on me since I was the closest. I picked her up bridal style and started walking towards the one set of stairs when I realized i had no clue where her room was or where she was staying. Wait..why is she staying here anyway? when I asked her where her room is I realized I was talking to myself since she was fast asleep with her face cuddled into my chest.

I turned around walking into the living room looking for Jake since he seemed to know her. Everyone was looking at me weird..geez haven't you ever seen a guy carrying a girl and twirling in circles looking for someone? pfft these people obviously haven't watched the notebook.

"JAKE??" I called

"yeah buddy!!" I turned around and he was standing there with a weird grin.

"I'll take her up mate" he said taking her from my arms and walking towards the other stairs that led up to the rooms that me and the guys are staying in.

well...................that was interesting

________________________________________________

HEY WHORES!!!

HER DRESS IS IN THE LINK OVER THERE>>>>>>>>>>>>