Imagine 2: Liam Payne

• Dedicated to Amalina Mazlee

The next one-shot is dedicated to my other bestest friend, Lina! ;) Thanks for supporting me through everything and i really appreciate it, love you girl! xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

One-Shot for Amalina Mazlee

            Go to the coffee shop below your apartment if you ever want to see it again –Liam xx

            Making your way down the stairs to the coffee shop, you groaned as you read the note you found outside your apartment door. This day couldn’t get any worse; you did badly on your midterm, your mom was disappointed in you, your friends were neglecting your calls, you had a fight with your sister and your relationship is down the drain. Arriving at the shop, you sat on one of the stools as you drove down memory lane.

            “Do you always hide behind your books?” said a deep voice from beside you. You look up to see the handsome face of Liam Payne. Shocked, you didn’t utter any response. “A pretty face like yours should be on the cover of the book instead.”

            Blushing, you put down you book on the table and smile shyly at him. “Thanks.”

            “You’re welcome,” he just sat there smiling as if this is normal.

            “Not to be rude or anything but what are you doing here?” you finally ask, rising your brows. You have to admit he looks dashing in plain long-sleeved white shirt and dark blue jeans. His dark brown hair styled sexily, nice brown eyes and great smile.

            Clasping his hands together on the table, he looks at you intently. “You now the funny thing happen at our concert last night, I saw this beautiful girl and when I try to look for her after the concert, she disappears just like that.” He leans in closer, “You know what’s even funnier? She looks just like you!”

            That’s the day when Liam asked you out, making a huge commotion of it. You told him how a guy like him doesn’t just go out with a girl like you, saying how it’s just not happening. He looks hurt for a second before standing up, calling for everyone’s attention – considering there were a lot of people, he got them – and asked you out with the people watching. In the spotlight like that, you couldn’t say no. That and the fact that he actually work something out to get you to go out with him. After that, it’s nothing but blissful times for the both of you up until he has to go on tour. The distance, different time zone, different schedules, busy lives and lack of communication had put a crack on your relationship.

            “Hey, are you Lina?” asks one of the waiters and you nod, looking confused. “Someone paid this for you.” He places a coffee on the table and left. Thinking no one other than Liam would do that, you took a sip before noticing a message written on the side of the cup.

            My love, I hope you enjoy this coffee before going to your next destination. –Liam xx

            Below that, written in his beautiful handwriting, is the address to the park you have always gone to think whenever you’re at your worst. Without wasting any time, you walk out of the shop to the park. It’s situated on the outskirts of town and not a lot of people wander around, the reason you like it. It’s isolated.

            It’s starting to get dark but you’re not worried, this neighborhood is safe. Upon arriving at the park, another memory of you and Liam came across your mind. It was the time when everyone started to hear about you dating Liam and some girls weren’t quite happy about it until they start harassing you at school with their harsh, knife-slicing words. You were really upset about as it became a daily routine; you began ignoring Liam’s calls and avoiding him. So you decided to go here. The park had been you safe haven of some sort; a place to reflect, to think, to relax or just cry without the cold world interrupting.

            The swing creeks as you slowly move back and forth on it, thinking on how you’re going to break it to Liam. After thinking a lot about it you finally decided on the inevitable – you’re going to have to end it with him. A girl like you just doesn’t belong to a guy like him, a Greek god who’s far too perfect. When Liam finally arrived, you decided to tell him just that.

            “Lina, please tell me you’re kidding?” he had said, looking at you seriously for some explanation. When you didn’t say anything, his expression turns grim. “No, I’m not leaving you for anyone. You’re the only girl I wanted to be with and no one can how I feel about you. Not even you. How could you even think that after what we’ve been through?” Looking into his eyes, you see how hurt and betrayed he must’ve felt.

            You looked up in the sky for strength, begging the tears not to fall. “Liam, please!” your voice quivered as you say it, sounding vulnerable. “Don’t make this harder than it have to be. Goodbye.” Unable to help it, the tears fell anyway as you ran, you don’t care where as long as it’s away from him so he couldn’t see how what you did was like driving a knife to your own stomach. It hurt you as much as it hurt him, if not more.

            Getting tired, you leaned against a wall of a building due to exhaustion before your knees gave away and you crumpled to the ground, holding your knees tightly to your chest and curling up into a ball. You sobbed as you felt your heart breaking into million pieces until you felt arms wrapping around you and pulling you to a warm hard chest. “You’re an idiot if you think I’d just let you walk away from me.”

            “Liam.” With that one name, you felt your heart as whole again.

            He shushed you. “Don’t say anything, please. I don’t care what you think but I’m not letting you throw away what we have because of some delusional girls. I want to be with you, not them. I love you, don’t you ever forget that.”

            Looking around the park, you saw a bouquet of pink roses sat on one of the swings. On intuition, you checked it out. As suspected, it’s from Liam and you smiled remembering how you told him this is your favorite flower. It was a long time ago but he remembered it. A note lay on top of it.

            I’ll always love you. –Liam xx

            It’s funny what a simple message as that can do to a person’s heart. Right now, it was making your heart clenched and making you felt overwhelmed but why does it sounds like he was saying goodbye? Brushing that thought out of the way, you follow the next destination scribbled below the message while cradling the pink roses delicately on your hand.

            The directions led you to a rooftop garden and as you closed the door to the roof, you see twinkling lights all around the garden making the flowers looked that much more breathtaking. “Lina,” you heard someone murmured at the same time you felt a hand tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You turn into the gorgeous face of your boyfriend, his brown eyes looked pained. “I know things have been rough between us lately but please don’t you shut me out.”

            “I’m not shutting you out,” you protested weakly, looking away.

            Liam pulled you into his arms so you have no choice but to look at him. “It doesn’t matter anyway. You could push me away over and over again but I’ll always come back. I love you and it’ll never change, haven’t I told this before?”

            “Yes. Yes, you have.” You leaned into his embrace, against his broad chest. “I’m sorry, it’s just been hard without you. Everything seems to have gone wrong all of a sudden.”

             “I’m here now, baby. I’m not going anywhere.”

            You smiled into his chest as he holds you, knowing he’s telling the truth. “Umm…Liam, can I have it back now?” He chuckled and produced the charm bracelet your late dad had given you. It’s your most treasured procession and you couldn’t think what you would do if you lost it. Upon analyzing it, you realized there’s an extra charm attached to it; a heart. “What’s this?”

            “My heart, so wherever I am you’ll always know that you have my heart with you where it belongs.” No words to express how you just love this guy in front of you, you kissed him fully before hugging the life out of him. And you’re not planning on letting go.

_____________________________________________________________________________

WANT ONE? :) INBOX!!! -HolaGurrl19 xx