Imagine 1: Louis Tomlinson

• Dedicado a Farhanah Roslan

My first ever one-shot is dedicated to one of my bestest friends in the whole world! :D *wink* Thank you so much for surporting me every step of the way in my writing though it can be a bit annoying but i really appreciate what you've been doing for me and so here's a little 'thank you' present. Hope this makes you smile! Love you always! ;) xx #bff

_____________________________________________________________________________

One-Shot for Farhanah Roslan

You swept your fringe to the side for the thousandth time, getting irked that it won’t stay in place. “Ugh! Just stay there already!” you muttered to no one in particular until a few minutes later – with plenty of patience and hair clip – you finally done your task. Looking back the wall clock in your bedroom door, your eyes widened in horror to see that you’ve only had 5 minutes left to change. “Shit!” Your boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, of 3 years was picking you up on a date for your birthday and you’re not even dressed yet.

After scrambling throughout the room and knocking on a few stuff along the way, you managed to get yourself into an elegant red strapless dress that stops just below your knee. It hugs your slim figure nicely like a glove and you matched it with your red high heels. After dabbing some lip gloss, you grabbed your jacket and purse, glancing back at the clock to see that you’re about 10 minutes late. As you headed out of the house you saw your cute boyfriend was leaning against a sleek black BMW, looking a little fidgety as he gazed around your front yard. How odd.

The click-clack of your heels brought him out of his daze as you walked down the driveway to where he awaits you, smirking and looking very hot. “I was going to complain that you took so long to get ready, but now,” he checked you out, “I think it’s worth it. You look stunning, baby girl,” he said, pulling you to him and giving you a peck on the lips before hugging you affectionately. You can hear how his heart beats that much faster as you leaned your head on his hard chest.

“Good, a girl has her needs, you know,” you smiled at him, pulling away but he still held you and you don’t mind one bit. Looking at him worriedly, laid a hand on his chest and felt his fast heartbeat, you suggested, “You heart is beating abnormally fast, are you okay? We can just stay home if you’re not feeling well.”

“No,” he said, a little too quickly. “It is fine, love. The beat of my heart is always like that when I’m near you and the only way to solve that is for me to stay away. I have no intentions in doing that.” Louis was looking deeply into your eyes, smoldering and you suddenly feel lost in his eyes, forgetting my suspicion at his odd behavior. “Let’s go.” He opened the passenger door for you – something he had been doing since you’ve met and it still amazes you – before going into the driver’s side.

You drove for about 20 minutes to where you’re headed; Louis wouldn’t tell you anything and just turned up the radio whenever you asked until you gave up completely. The car stopped in front of a gorgeous huge building with a lot of cars parked in front of it, the windows are covered with sheer curtains and you could see some twinkling lights from the inside. “I have to drop you off here, love, and find a parking space a couple of blocks away.”

“No, it’s fine. I’ll go with you,” you protested.

Louis looked agitated. “No, that’s okay love. I don’t want your feet to hurt walking far in those heels,” he finally smiled, pointing at my shoes. Why is he acting so weird?

“Okay, I’ll see you inside?”

“Definitely,” he smirks, his eyes smiling at you.

You get out of the car and straight to the building Louis pointed to, hesitating to go in as you don’t see anyone else inside but the cold night air sent a slight shiver down your spine even when you’re wearing your jacket and decided to go in. Stepping inside, you couldn’t see anything as the room is really dark and only illuminated by the twinkling lights hanged on the walls. It took your eyes a few minutes to adjust and starts to walk further inside, seeing a brighter glow. You heard hushed whispers and marched inside.

“SURPRISE!!!” they yelled, making you gasped.

“Oh my god!” you yelled, smiling at the faces that greets you; your best friends, the other lads, your friends from school and your family. They’re throwing me a surprise party! “I can’t believe you guys!” I yelled at my two best friends and the four gorgeous guys standing next to them. They gave me a green light to spend my birthday with Louis tonight and didn’t utter a single word about this party.

They laughed with satisfaction.

“Well, that’s not the best part yet,” Erra smirked, exchanging secret glances with the others. I raised my eyebrows at them, not getting the ‘best’ part. Lina giggled slyly and pointed behind me.

Confused and curious, I turned around to see Louis behind me on one knee, holding a tiny box in his hand and I gasped. “Oh my god,” I breathed, my heart is now hammering hard on my chest and I felt tears pricked at the back of my eyes. He’s looking at me lovingly and clearly nervous.

“Farhanah, I will never forget the first time I saw you and for the rest of my life, I wanted to your face to be the first one I see whenever I wake up in the morning. You are the only girl I ever think about and I can’t imagine a life without you, will you marry me?” The words sounded so beautiful coming out of his mouth that you thought you’ve imagined it. But no, it’s real. Your hand in now clasped to cover your sobs as you cried tears of joy and nodded you head vigorously, unable to find the words to express your happiness.

“Yes, yes!” you finally said, “I’ll marry you.”

The people around you erupted in a round of applause and you can hear your best friends awwh-ing behind you, but the only thing that matter the guy in front of you; the guy who is such a gentleman when others are jerks, the one who love to make you laugh, the one who whispers the sweetest things to your ears and now the one who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with. Louis Tomlinson, the guy who you are now engaged to.

He got up from kneeling and slip the diamond encrusted platinum ring into your finger with you sobbing the whole time. Finally you look into his eyes, gorgeous blue and smashed your lips into his, enjoying the feeling of it and knowing that you’re going to have the perfect life you’ve always dreamed off; great friends, supporting family and an amazing future husband.

______________________________________________________________________

WANT ONE? :) INBOX!!! -HolaGurrl19 xx