{ 9 }

"Ow!" I say. I don't even know why my eyes still hurt. It makes me feel uncomfy not seeing his charming face. "So.. so-rry Ali... I'll call Steph to help you okay?" I nod. "Zayn.." "Yeah?" "Just stay here please. You know my eyes can't open and I'm affraid to be honest" I say with lower voice. "Don't worry babe. I will stay here" his thumb rubs my right cheek. I hear Zayn talking to Steph through my phone. "She'll be here in three minutes" I just nod and push myself to lay in my bed.

---------

"I'm so so so sorry Ali. I didn't mean to make your eyes like this" she says but her eyes keep staring on the tv in front of us. I sigh and nod at the same time. I don't want to talk about mu ex in my first summer holidays day.

We decide to stay up all night tonight. Because this is our first summer day in Zayn's beach house. When I was about to turn off the tv, somebody knocks my door. Knock knock. "Come in!" I say. "Oh I... thought you guys were already sleeping" It's Zayn of course. "No, we decided to watch some summer movies on Fox Movies Premium" Steph answers. "Oh.. Can I join? I was getting bored in my room. I know I can watch tv in my room, but it's kinda... you know.. empty" "Oh so Zayn is going to watch tv with us Ali! Instead of saying he wants to watch tv with you!" Steph's finger points at me and rolls her eyes. I blush. "Steph!" I put my ring finger in the air (instead I put my middle finger in the air because some things). "Wow! No, I didn't mean to disturb you two guys. I just want to chat with you and Steph or I can go back to my room" Zayn turns around and about to opens the door but, "It's okay Zayn! You can join Ali because I have to meet my new friend out there" she smiles. Ugh, I knew it Steph. Another reasons to leave me alone with Zayn. "Friend or boyfriend?" I say sarcasticly. She just walks to the door. Open it. Close it. And now, I'm so nervous. "So what movie is playing right now?" he breaks the silence. "The Bling Ring, I love this movie so much! So don't you dare to change the channel Zayn" I say to him like a mother who gets mad with her son. "Uhmm..." he says. Then he grabs the remote from me and he changes the channel. Just like what I thought a second ago. "Zayn!" "What? I want to watch news Ali. It's important to know how our country goes by!" "Haha not funny Zayn. I know you didn't like news! You like movies too! I knew it!" "Okay! I will turn off the tv" "Why!?" "This is summer Ali! You have to make friends in your new place. Come on!" he pulls me out of my bed, but he falls to the ground and I fall onto him. Sheeze. "Ouch!" I say. Our eyes meet each others and his smiles makes my cheeks redden. "You're blushing you know" he smiles and try to stand up but his eyes keep staring at mine. "No" "Yes Ali. It's a yes! Because your cheeks turn red!" he winks at me. Ugh, typical Zayn. "I'm tired Zayn. Maybe I just want to sleep now. You can go back to your room or something?" "If I say 'I want stay here' what would you say?" "I won't say anything but slap you in your face because I can't sleep with a boy in my room!" I push him out of my room and close the door. "Good night Ali! Sleep well!" he says. I can hear his chuckle out there. I sigh and pull my blanket. "Good night Zayn" I whisper and hope there's nobody hear what I said seconds ago.

When I was about to close my eyes, somebody opens the door. Maybe that is Steph. But why Steph didn't brush her teeth first before she go to sleep? Steph is always does her routine activities before she goes to sleep. Maybe she's just too tired. My eyes are so heavy to open just to see if there is real Steph. So I just go back to my sleep.

---------------

A/N

FINAL TEST IS OVERRR¡¡¡