{ 2 }

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay guys we were here!!! woooooohoooo!!" I take my black polaroid because I like black and I take my car key and put it into my pocket. I also put my phone into it.

There are so many types of game in here. I look every single spot and I see a boy that I've seen before but I forgot who is he. So I just walk over the street and find a game that have a gift for one lucky person. The gift is three packs of polaroid and one polaroid bag! and these are just for one lucky person?! I'm so mad at this time. Than I walk closer to that game spot until somebody hit my body and I fall to the ground. "Ouch!" I said. "So.. I.. uhmm.." It sounds like a boy. "Sorry?" I said and trying to stand by myself. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you standing there. So I just walked over the street.. Sorry..." he said. "What?!" "Sorry beauty I didn't see you standing there..." he said with a sad face. "Well, if you want me to forgive you, you must play that game over there and win it. So I can get the gift.." I pointed the game spot and he nodded. "Deal?" "But.. If I didn't get the gift would you forgive me?" "We'll see" I winked at him and he rolled his hazel eyes. I just realised that his hazel eyes are just like a melting chocolate bar. Yeah it's so nice to see it.

.

.

.

"You just have to shot the circle three times than you can have the gift. If you lose a shot you can get that gift, but if you lose two shots you didn't have a chance to win the gift" the man said. "You can do it" I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and I blushed.

The first shot.. he won. The second shot....... he lost. The last................... I keep smiling at him and he shot the circle and he did it. He win the gift! He hugged me until my feet can't touch the ground. People start staring at me and him. "Hey.. could you ple--" I whispered at his ear and he realeased me from his tight hug. "Sorry..." he blushed. "No problem.." he said and took the give from the man's hands.

"Are you sure? Don't your boyfriend get mad at me?" he grin, I burst laughing at him. "What are you talking about?! I don't have any boyfriend!" "I'm sorry? You are a beautiful girl if you don't know. Why can't you have a boyfriend?" he asked me and rolled his eyes. "I don't know. I just.... oh! Can I take a selfie with you with my polaroid? I always take a photo of things I like with my

Polaroid!" I jumped like a kid in the kindergarten. "Well, of course. Why not?" he let his tongue out like me and my polaroid snapped it.

*flash*

"Thank you!" I said. "Very welcome sweetie" he said and he round his one hand onto my shoulder. He staring at me like I am the fly and he is the frog. "Why do you staring at me like that?" "Noth---" my phone starts shaking and I take it from my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Where are you Ali?! We can't find you!" Steph said.

"Should we go home now?" I said lazily and look at his face.

"Yes. Yes we should girl. Now!" Lily screaming in the other side.

"We'll meet at the parking lot in15 minutes okay?"

"10" they both said.

"Okay.. okay.." I press the lock button and put it on my pocket.

"Well I think I have to go now. My friends would be get mad at me because I'm late. Bye!" I said. "Okay... No problem..". I start walking to the parkin lot, when he tap my shoulder and said "What's your name sweetheart?" "Alisha... Alisha Findler" I said and turn my head to see his face. He nodded. "And you are?" "Zayn... Zayn Malik". Than he pecks me on the lips and he walked over his car and turn his car on. He's gone.

......................................................

A/N

SOOO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINKK??

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FILL THE COMMENT BOX BELOWW FELAASSS!

Xx.