surfer girl. ringo

**oc story**

It was the summer of 1964, the wind was breezy and blowing freely through Melody's golden blonde hair. She was currently trying on all of her swimsuits. Her and her best friend Jamie were renting a hotel room for the fun of it. The hotel was just on the sandy beach of Florida.

Jamie turned the record player all the way up, the sweet voice of Brian Wilson filling the room as she brushed her red hair.

"Bushy, bushy, blonde hairdo." Jamie jokingly turned to Melody and tangled her fingers through her hair. To this, Melody let out a giggle and rolled his eyes. 

"Oh shut it," She mumbled, picking out her swimsuit finally. It was a pale blue one piece that complemented her eyes nicely. Jamie was already changed in her purple polka dot two piece. 

The two friends brushed through their hair, did their makeup, and got all of their things together in a big beach bag they were going to share at the beach. The bag was big enough for both of their stuff plus more.

After a small ten minutes, Melody and Jamie headed on down to the beach. Jamie was currently setting up their beach umbrella with the help of Melody. Melody smiled, humming as they set it up.

"Finally!" Jamie said as she let go of the umbrella without it falling back and nearly blowing away again. Melody giggled. "C'mon, let's hit the waves!" She said, running over into the water, waving Jamie over.

Jamie smiled as she ran along with her into the water. The water was warmer than the air around the two ladies, though the air was already pretty warm itself. 

Melody swam around in the water with Jamie, splashing each other every once in a while. Suddenly, a crowd of teenagers ran past them, screaming about seeing "Paul naked."

Jamie looked over at Melody with a bit grin. "Aye, they're talking about The Beatles!" She looked over at Melody, who was already running out of the water and after the teenage girls. Jamie rolled her eyes and got out of the water and ran to catch up.

There they were.. The Fab Four.. In all of their glory..

Melody's eyes lit up at the sight of them. She didn't care that the girls lied about Paul being naked (He was wearing his swimming trunks.) They were there! Right there! In front of her blue eyes! She couldn't believe it.. 

She looked around and tried to spot the adorable blue eyed drummer of the band. At first she couldn't find him and she visibly drooped.

"Look, there's Ringo!" Jamie said, nudging Melody. Melody looked up instantly. She saw the short Beatle come down and over to the other three Beatles who were already there. Melody smiled wide and her eyes lit up again. She looked extremely excited and happy. She couldn't help but squeal at the sight. 

Teenager girls surrounding them both and The Beatles, the best band in all of the world!

Melody squealed again. "Oh my GOSH!" She squeaked loudly out of excitement. She covered her mouth. Jamie was already a squealing and jumpy mess.

Paul smiled and laughed, autographing many pictures of himself. They were practically being thrown at the four of them. Paul didn't seem to mind though.

Ringo didn't have such a crowd around him, expect maybe a couple of girls, including Melody and Jamie. The two ladies made it seem like it was Paul who was standing there though with how loud they were squealing.

Jamie was a fangirling mess, while Melody was a more matured fangirling mess. Ringo was awfully confused honestly, knowing that Paul and the others were the more popular ones. It made him feel good though.

It made him feel like a Beatle. He usually had a couple crazy fans here and there, but TWO! At once?! Wow, it really made him happy.

Ringo laughed softly at the girls, his blue eyes bright with joy. Jamie only could respond with another loud squeal, while Melody smiled at him. She had calmed down a bit by now and was beaming with joy.

"What's your name girly?" Paul looked over at Melody and seemed to take interest in her. Ringo seemed to get a tiny bit annoyed at Paul, but brushed it off quickly. 

Melody looked at Paul and blinked. "My name is Melody and that's my best friend, Jamie," She answered him, pointing at Jamie when she had said her name. Jamie looked over at Paul and felt like she could faint. 

"Pretty names for such pretty girls." Paul winked playfully. Melody could only roll her eyes as Jamie fangirled more so.

"Don't mind him, he's a ladies man," Ringo said to Melody, jokingly.

Melody laughed into her hand. "Oh,  I don't mind.."

"But I do agree with him.. About you being pretty and y'know.." Ringo spook up, glancing down and feeling awkward. She's gonna reject your compliment Richie.. He thought.

Melody's reaction was the exact opposite. She smiled and her cheeks flushed a pink shade. "Thanks, you're pretty cute yourself," She said honestly, looking down and feeling awkward herself.

Paul looked over at Melody and Ringo, watching quietly. Jamie was all calmed down by now and peeked over Paul's shoulder, watching as well. "Do you think he's going to ask her out..?" Jamie asked him quietly.

Paul glanced back at Jamie, shrugging. "I doubt he'll have the confident.." He said, trying not to snicker. Jamie snickered for him.

Melody looked behind her at Jamie and Paul, glaring at them. She looked back at Ringo, her cheeks flushing pink again. 

Ringo looked at her and offered her his hand. "Wanna go get something to eat or just want to walk around and talk?" He asked her, smiling sheepishly at her.

Melody smiled back and her pink cheeks only seemed to get more pink as she nodded and took his offered hand.

The pair then went off about their day, going to go something to eat and to talk with each other more.

++ i know this was so so so bad, i'm sorry man