Chapter Seven: Plot Twist

I pulled a navy blanket from the couch and threw it over myself. I quickly turned back to Street and put my hand to his neck. I didn't feel a pulse. I tried lower, but still no pulse.

"No, no, no! C'mon, Street!" I muttered to him as I ran my hands over his neck. "I don't know how to get out of One Piece. I need you."

"Listen, I'm sorry about your friend, but--" Zoro began. Street's eyes suddenly opened and he looked at me. Unlike his usual brightness, his eyes were cold and dark like the screen of a computer.

"Street! You're al--"

"You've failed the test. You've been rejected." He said unemotionally.

"What do you mean I failed? How did I fail? What did I fail?" I asked frantically.

My vision started fading black.

"What's happening to me?!" I yelled to Street. The pirates molded into the blackness slowly overcoming me.

"You've failed." he whispered as I lost all sense of vision.

"She's not going to wake up, is she?"

"The tumor has taken over a very large portion of her brain; I'm afraid the chances are very slim."

"I can't let her live lke that. Pull the plug, Doctor."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just turned One Piece into a story of girl a failing to fight off fatal dieases and rape yet thinking of the anime that she loved so much in her final moments.

Wow.

I really suck.

Like honestly.

Wow.