New Day

(The Next Day)
.......
....
Sasuke woke up in a bed with a headache that won't stop throbbing in his head.
....
"Wait where am I?"
Sasuke asked himself.
The teen had took some time to look at his surroundings he appears to be at a Inn of some sorts based on the sound of people he can hear talking from the other side of the wall..did any of that  happen, was it all a dream...that meant Sasuke did not fight Itachi but it also meant that."
"I didn't kill Naruto."
Sasuke breathed a sigh of relief...but it also meant that Sasuke still held a weakness that he needs to get rid of in order for him to find Itachi and exact his revenge.
Sasuke sighed.
He better get his team together so they can plan their next move.
Sasuke quickly got dressed and he started walking towards the door to the living room.
"Ah!"
Sasuke turned around with a kunai in his hand.
"Who's there!"
Sasuke said as he activated his sharigan.
....
"Ah!"
Sasuke saw that the source of the noise was coming from under the covers of the bed he was just laying on.
"Got you."
Sasuke pulled the covers off the bed to reveal there was a blond baby on the bed.
("Finally took you long enough to get the covers off me")
Naruto said but all Sasuke could hear were babbles.
.....
"If you're here, then that means.."
Sasuke drew his sword and when he pulled it out of his sheathe he saw dried blood coating his blade.
The teen turned pale with the sudden realization that what had happened was not a dream but reality, he had killed Naruto Uzumaki.
......
Sasuke's vision started getting blurry, his heart pumped at a fast rate, he started sweating as tears began to well up in his eyes.
("Hey Sasuke what's wrong with you?")
Naruto babbled.
The Uchiha dropped to the floor as he slowly put himself into a fetal position as he started having a panic attack.
("Hey Sasuke you're scaring what's wrong with you, you're scaring me.")
Tears started to well in Naruto's eyes the child had started sniffling.
"I killed him.....I killed Naruto."
Sasuke had said as he continued have his panic episode.
("You didn't kill me Sasuke I'm right here please stop crying.")
Naruto slid off the bed and he crawled towards Sasuke once the toddler was in front of the teen he had started to try and hug him.
("Don't cry Sasuke.")
Sasuke had looked up to see the kid was trying to hug him, the child was sobbing as he tried to hug the teen as tight as he could.
......
Sasuke took a deep breath and started regaining his composure.
"Stop crying kid if we're both sad then there will be a bigger problem."
Sasuke started rubbing the child's head.
Naruto stopped sobbing the teen's words had put the baby at ease the sensation almost felt fatherly.
.....
"Well we should go some my teammates and start planning our next move."
Sasuke stood up and he picked up Naruto.
.....
"You're gonna need some clothes kid."
Sasuke said as he grabbed a blanket from his bed and covered the child with it.
("I'm still naked... it's kinda freeing.")
Naruto babbled gleefully.
"You sure are talkative."
Sasuke said as he walked out his bedroom.
When the teen had walked out of his room he saw his teammates sitting at a table they all not only stared at the dark haired teen but also the baby in his hands.
.....
"What?"
Sasuke looked at his teammates.
"Sasuke I'm so glad you're okay."
Karin said as she got up to hug the Sasuke.
The Uchiha sidestepped which resulted in Karin falling flat on the floor.
"Heh heh."
Naruto giggled at Karin's actions
"Thank you Karin but I'm not the mood to be hugged."
Sasuke sat at the table.
....
"What happened while I was out?."
Sasuke asked his team.
Karin had quickly picked herself up and dusted her shirt off.
"Well after your battle you just took of running and then when we finally caught up with you, you were out cold due to chakra exaustion."
Karin said.
"And we then found that you had a baby sleeping next to you, you have any other idea where....it came from?"
Suigetsu asked Sasuke.
.....
"I don't know...when I fell I landed right next to this baby... that's it....also he's a boy Suigetsu."
Sasuke placed the child on the table.
....
"He's naked you know that right?."
Suigetsu said to Sasuke.
"I know we have to get him some clothes."
Sasuke said.
("Hey I like being naked now it's kinda nice.")
Naruto babbled.
....
"We're also gonna need some diapers just enough until we give him away."
Sasuke said.
"Wait you're gonna give me away, don't do that!")
Waaaaaaaah!!
Naruto started crying he didn't want to be given to random people.
"Suigetsu take the kid."
Sasuke the child to Suigetsu.
"I don't know how to make babies stop crying you take him Karin!."
Suigetsu tried to give Naruto to Karin but she ran to the other side of the room.
"I don't want him."
Karin yelled at the teen.
Jugo took the child out of Suigetsu's hands and the orange haired teen started to gently rock the baby.
.....
The child had stopped crying.
("You guys won't give me away would you?)
Naruto babbled.
"How are you so good at that?."
Suigetsu said surprised.
"I seen people do it before."
Jugo said.
Naruto started reaching towards Sasuke.
"(Sasuke I want you to get me these guys are weird.)"
Sasuke noticed the child had his arms extended towards him so the teen grabbed the child.
Naruto snuggled himself onto Sasuke.
....
"We need to buy stuff for the kid until we can give him away.
Sasuke said but there was a slight hesatation in his voice.
....
(Grumble.)
Sasuke looked down at the child in his hands the child was hungry.
"You didn't feed him."
Sasuke said with an angry tone.
"We don't know what babies eat!?."
Suigetsu said in defense.
Sasuke quickly slipped on his shoes.
"Everyone let's go, we're going out."
Sasuke walked outside with Jugo following behind him.
.......
"He's really concerned about the kid isn't he."
Suigetsu asked.
"I think it's cute he's already a family man."
Karin said as she started to fantasize about a future with her crush.
"You say that like it'll boost your chances of being with him."
Suigetsu said as he quickly left the room.
"Grrr I hate that guy!"
....
Sasuke covered the child up in the blanket he had and he started walking in the street of the small village, he then realized he had no idea where he was.
"Where am I?"
The Uchiha thought to himself.
Suigetsu made his way outside with Karin following him.
"So where are we going?"
Suigetsu asked his leader.
"Where are we?"
Sasuke asked his team.
"This is a small trading village, we're between the land of fire and the land of waved."
Karin said.
"It's kinda nice here...we should just forget everything and stay here for the rest of our lives."
Suigetsu said as he  sighed.
"No we can't do that, you're always being lazy Suigetsu."
Karin yelled.
Sasuke mentally sighed he just wanted to buy the stuff for the child leave and go back to bed.
"There's a general store over there let's go."
Said the teen as he started walking.
Jugo followed behind him.
Sasuke walked inside the general store and he took a look around the store.
It was a somewhat small building he saw the different sections that held various items ranging from clothes to even food.
A young lady around Sasuke's behind the counter looked at the Uchiha and she instantly fell for the teen's looks, so she fixed up her hair and she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt to reveal her clevage.
"You need help today sir?"
The teen said seductively.
Sasuke walked over to the counter.
"Yes, do you know where I can find baby things."
Said the Uchiha.
This was when Naruto poked his head out from the bundle he was wrapped in.
"(Who's this lady...she's kinda cute.)"
The child thought.
"(Oh he has a kid, da** he was cute too.) Yes over there in the end of children's section right next to the women's section."
Said the teen girl
"Thanks."
Sasuke said as he turned around and he walked to the section he was looking for.
"Hey Sasuke wait for us."
Suigetsu said.
"You and Karin finally finished your squabbling."
Sasuke said as he walked towards his desired section.
Karin and Jugo caught up with the two teens.
("Now what do babies need... probably diapers and a decent pair of clothes
Sasuke thought to himself as he grabbed a pack of diapers and a blue snap on onsie.
"These might fit you what do you think kid?"
Sasuke said as he held the items in front of the baby he was holding not expecting a answer.
("I don't like that one get this one")
Naruto reached his hand towards the orange version of the outfit Sasuke had picked out.
"Why orange it's a tacky color, let's just get this one and leave."
The Uchiha said as he turned to tell his teammates he was ready to leave.
("But..I want that one!")
"Waaaaaaaah!!!"
The crying caught the teen off guard.
"Stop crying what is it?"
Sasuke said a little frustrated.
The baby kept on reaching to the orange onsie.
("I want that one!!!").
The baby thought to himself as he continued to cry.
.....
Sasuke grabbed the orange onsie and he held it in front of the baby in his hands.
The baby stopped crying.
.......
"He likes orange....just like... Naruto."
.......
Sasuke's heart started racing he was on the verge of a panic attack, but he hid this from his teammates.
"Let's get out here."
Sasuke said as he quickly paid for the items and he left the store in a hurry.
The Uchiha started breathing heavily he couldn't start freaking here not in front of his teammates and not in public.
("Sasuke what's wrong with you, why are you acting like this.")
The baby thought as he was scared his guardian was in state of paranoia.
"Hey Sasuke you okay."
Suigetsu placed a hand on the Uchiha's shoulder.
.....
This brought Saskue out his panic attack.
"Here, take the kid and the money and go buy him food I'm going back to the room."
Sasuke handed the child and the money his team had accumulated and he left.
"Sasuke wait!"
Karin said.
"Don't follow me just go."
The Uchiha said as he continued to walk away.
....
(Minutes later)
Sasuke made it back to the Inn, he ignored the greeting he received and he went straight to the room his teammates had rented and he went straight to his room.
"I didn't do it, I didn't do it!!"
The teen chanted to himself as he started pacing around his room his friend he couldn't believe he killed him, he couldn't have.
(Knock Knock)
"Huh?"
Jugo opened the door with the kid in his hands.
"Are you okay Sasuke, are you injured."
Jugo asked the teen.
"Ahh ahh!"
The now dressed child reached out towards Sasuke.
....
Jugo handed the baby to Sasuke.
"He seems attached to you."
Said the orange haired teen.
"Yeah."
Sasuke said as he sightly smiled, but he soon lost the smile on his face because he knew if he kept the child with Itachi still around and the fact he may be a wanted man due to the death of Naruto this child's life would be constant hell.
.....
"So what are we going to do with him?"
Jugo interrupted Sasuke's thoughts.
....
"Later we're going to a doctor so he can get checked up and we can give him away."
Sasuke said.
"I see."
Jugo said as he turned around to exit out the room.
"Hey, where are the other two at?"
Asked the dark haired teen.
"They're getting some food I going to them to make sure nothing happens.
Jugo said as he left the room.
.....
"Zzzz."
Sasuke looked down to see the baby was sleeping in his arms.
.....
"You'll be a lot better without me in your life kid... it's for the best."
Said the Teen