Untitled part 3

Hey this is pikachu ???again come with next part to bore u all...

So lets start...

It's another beautiful morning... And that beautiful house of our hero is looking more beautiful after getting the fresh sun rays of morning... Let's peep in side the house...

Here is a room... But not sanskar's.... But we can see a couple is sleeping peacefully hugging each other... The girl's head is buried in the guy's chest... Cuddling with himm.. As soon as the morning rays fall on the guy's face... he turn still holding the girl... And the face reveals... It's sanskar... And for turning the girl's face is also revealed... It's none other than his wife... Swara sanskar maheshwary... (???hi hi shocked right? But believe me... I am also shocked...ok ok let's see what's happening there)... Sanskar slightly frowns and puts hand above his eyes to prevent the sun rays...

But his little frown turn in to big frown... And halfly open his eyes... Then he sees her mostly on him and widen her eyes ???... He takes full 1 mins to realize what when how she came here and in second he gets up with jerk and jumps from the bed...

Sanskar : jay bajrangbali... Jay bajrangbali ????

For this sudden jerk swara also gets up.. And frowns as she is still sleepy...

Swara (rubbing her eyes with pout face): this is not fair hubby.. How can you get up like this... What if i would get hurt... ???and more over i am still sleepy yaar ???

Sanskar : jay bajrangbali... ??... Swara devi ji... What The hell are you doing here... How could you sleep like that ???jay bajrangbali... Jay bajrangbali ???

Swara : 1st of all my name is swara... Not swara devi ji... 2nd i think you have some short memory loss problem... So let me remind you we are husband wife so i must be here only with you right?? And 3rd sleep like what?? And 4th please give some peace to bajrangbali don't call him all the time... ????

Sanskar : what the hell... ???how can you sleep like that on...

Swara : on??

Sanskar : jay bajrangbali... Jay bajrangbali ???chi chi... How can i use such word... ???you know na i am brahmachari... Chi chi chi... Jay bajrangbali jay bajrangbali...

Swara laughs ????

Sanskar : now why are you laughing like a donkey ???i told you to sleep in that room... So why you came here...

Swara : i was not getting sleep... ???

Sanskar : ok... Toh in this room you can get sleep??

Swara nodes in no vigorously...

Sanskar : what the hell...

Swara : i only get sleep in my hubby's embrace ???

Sanskar : ??????please spare me... I am a brahmachari...

Swara ???twitch her nose and left... Sanskar makes faces...

At way to office...

Sanskar's pov...

Aaaaarrrrgh what i have done... That day when she showed me the photo... I was shocked... How could i fill her hair line that to in front of bajrangbali... I wanted to deny but i can feel the truthness in her voice... I can't remember what i had done but i can sense she is not lying... She narrate the whole Story... ????now what to do... She denied for divorce also... Stupid girl and moreover she is doing all kind of try to ruin my dignity... ???

Sanskar pov ends...

Sanskar was thinking this things while getting ready for office... But his chain of thoughts stopped and makes a irritated face ???