shock

Less comments... ???... Why Concept a66a nei h kya?? ??sorry if you feel bore...??

Hmmm.... So let's start...

A medium sized house... But yet beautiful... Small garden in front... With a round table and small chair... Whole garden is parted by a wide path... Another side of garden there is a small swing... Beautiful morning... Birds are chirping... Butterflies are playing... So beautiful na?? Let's go inside the house... As soon as we enter in the house we can hear a voice... Which is chanting something... Let's listen properly...

' Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar

Jai Kapis tihun lok ujagar

Ram doot atulit bal dhama

Anjaani-putra Pavan sut nama

Mahabir Bikram Bajrangi

Kumati nivar sumati Ke sangi'......... '

Oh so it's Hanuman challisa... But who is chanting this... Let's go more in side...

A room... Blue Colored... Bed... Couch... Pillows... White curtains... A big photo of a handsome guy with his mom and dad is hanging above the bed on wall...

In a corner there is small Hanuman ji ki idol... A handsome guy is praying... He finishes and looked up... It's none other than sanskar... (girls keep your eyes away... He is brahmachari???) he takes her blazer hanging on chair and wears it...

'Bibhuti kaka... My breakfast ' he yelled while wearing his blazer... And comes at hall...

An old man serves his breakfast... He eats and takes his car keys and left...

Neighbors saw her with awww...

One lady : who will say he is a famous business man... Living in this small House...

2nd lady : don't you know... He had a big mansion but after his parents death he gave his mansion to a orphanage... And you know what he gave his 50% of his earnings to poors and welfare committee..

Here in a big mansion ....

A girl is sleeping with a big smile but suddenly splash.... The girl wakes up with jerk...

Girl : aaaaaa... Mamma... Look flood has come... ????

But then she look at a smirking face then the bucket...

Girl: vibhuuuu.... ????I will kill you... How dare you to pour water on me?? You know what that guy ???he was about to kiss me on my 1st night... But you ?? spoil my 1st night ...

Vibhu akka Vibhavari :swara ???uncle told me to make you ready... Some people will come to see you... So just shut up and go fresh up...

Swara : ???some people will come to see me?? ???am i tajmahal... That people will come to see me...

Vibhu : no you are a monkey... People will come because they haven't seen any monkey who can talk eat like a human... ??

Swara : vibhu ki bachchi ???

Like this their knok jhok continue... Vibhavari ritika

And all her friends make swara ready...

But unfortunately who was coming to see swara they didn't came due to some reason... Shekhar (swara's father gets sad) but swara was not effected... She goes out for roaming...

After dropping all her friends... She was returning home... Driver was with her... Suddenly her car stopped due to some problem...

Swara : kaka... What happened??