Perfect *9*

What happened the last chapter...

"Let's pick up our pace. There are only a few meters left until we're at mine."

I nod in agreement and let him lead the way. I can't wait to be alone with him without others being able to see what we're doing, because they don't have the right to get to see what's mine in that flustered state of mind and body. Well, I guess, people could call me possessive, but isn't that only the logical thing to be, because when I have someone, who's there for me and gets intimate with me in not only a physical, but also an emotional kind of way for once in my fucking life then I sure am not willing to share that.

Damn, I'm hella whipped.

Currently...

The air around us is humid and so fucking hot. He puffs, his breath is hitting my neck. The sudden change in temperature in that spot on my neck makes me feel funny in the stomach. Why does he have to be so attractive and divine. My hand winds its way into his hair and pulls at it as he softly bites into my sensitive skin. I don't even care enough to stop the needy whine from escaping my mouth. Then he caresses that spot with his tongue covering it in saliva. "More... t-touch me more... Jake..." I can't help myself, but craving his pleasuring touch on my body. It's embarrassing that I'm giving in to the animalistic instinct so quickly.

And suddenly I feel him tuck on my shirt indicating that he wants it gone. I gracefully lift it over my head. Well, as graceful as one can be, when he's desperate for some much needed release. His eyes flicker over my body judging, examining and appreciating and then his gaze meets my eyes and he smiles. He smiles his dazzling, unbelievably overwhelmingly beautiful million dollar smile. My breath hitches as I take his appearance fully in. Damn, he's divine. It's one of those moments, where you really see something. It's like taking a walk in a forest and then for the first time ever you feel like you actually see the trees with their different shapes, colors and smell. You realize how perfect life can be.

"You're great, Kyle. You have no reason for that low self-esteem you seem to have, because you're absolutely breathtaking. I care for you, for the real you. The you, which you show only me. There's nothing, that I'd like to change, because although you probably won't believe me, when I tell you this, but you already reached perfection. I didn't think, it was possible for someone to be described as "perfect", but that's really the first thing, that comes to my mind, when I see you." He tells me softly and in a comforting manner. Why is he so fucking concerned with my well-being? I don't deserve this.

I'm not anything near perfect. I can't stand looking at myself sometimes, because all I see is a cheap mask, which tries to hid the useless scum underneath. I have the best of friends and a brother, who means everything to me, but when I think about what I've got, I can't seem to be able to stop thinking that I'm unworthy of this. Sometimes I get sick, when I think about how people treat me, as if I'm a valuable person. Why do they all lie to me? Obviously I'm not worth anything, because, if that were the case, my mother would treat me the complete opposite from what she does to me.

But, even though I think that everyone, who compliments me, lies to me; Jake's different. I believe him. I don't even know why and I don't want to be able to wrap my head around it, because I just want to let myself get comforted by him. I crave to be in his embrace and let myself be lulled in by what he says.

"I can't understand how someone could think of me as being perfect, but I desperately want to believe you. Well, I don't know why or when I started to see you like this, but you're divine. There's so much I want to ask you, for example why you became so violent or why you treat me the way you do, but I don't ask you, because the answers don't matter anymore. I feel safe, when I'm with you and this won't change. I'm grateful for this by the way. I don't know what would have happened, if you weren't there for me to comfort me. But let's put all the sappy stuff to the side and let's focus on the here and now, because I'm incredibly horny right now."