Perfect *2*

Louis Tomlinson as Jake Fullbuster *-* Anyone else in love with the cast so far;) ?

Yours truly, author-chan ;D

What happened the last chapter...

The moment she wanted to say something, I heard a loud bang in the halls, which is the reason, why I'm currently running like a maniac to where the sound could come from. I can already see the splinters of glass, and in the middle of it all, in front of a broken cabinet lays someone, whom I don't know. He looks like 15 years old, but I'm not sure. Maybe he's older, but he has a baby face, which could make him look younger than he really is. And with a satisfied smirk right above the hurt guy stands the one and only Jake Fullbuster.  

Currently...

As Jake turns to leave he comes face to face with me. His expression of victory turns instantly to one of fright and a small blush forms on his cheeks, which is actually quite adorable. "Go see the nurse, kid. You don't look healthy. I'd accompany you but I have to deal with cute little Jake here." "Alright. Thank you!" The kid slowly gets up and hobbles to the infirmary while getting his blood all over the floor. What a mess! The nosy people, who gathered around the kid and the broken cabinet, are now leaving to mind their own business again because they realized that the action is over. 

"I'm not cute, fag!", hisses Jake. Oh, he wants to get slapped. The bitch sure would deserve it! With a grim expression on my face I turn to him and push him against the wall. His posture seems a little insecure now and as I raise his chin with my index finger in order to make him look me in the eyes I catch a glimpse of lust in his, but he quickly covers it up with a glare. He doesn't try to make me stop touching him though. I don't let that irritate me and yell at him: 

"Stop this shit, Jake! Does hurting and humiliating the smaller and weaker make you feel superior or does it give you some sort of sick power rush, is that it? Do you think, it's funny to play with other people's feelings and bodies? I don't think, you'd enjoy it, if I would treat you that way! But apparently I have to teach you a lesson! 

Every time I see you acting like this, like a dick and a wannabe bad boy, I'd like to make you scream for mercy, yell my name, even cry my name in agony and beg me to stop, just for you to realize how it feels like, but you know what? I won't stop! I tell you every time I catch you doing this shit, messing with others, that I'll make you feel just like them, if you don't stop it and I'm so tired of your pathetic excuses and lies. I guess, I'll just have to stick to my word." 

Before I do, what I plan to do, I grab his shirt and drag him with me in the boys' bathroom though. I want him completely to myself right now and I won't have someone else seeing him in the state, which I'm going to put him in. I push him into a cabin and against the wall -again- and quickly lock the door. He looks at me paralyzed and shocked. It suits him. This insecure and afraid expression gets me all hot and bothered. I wouldn't mind looking at him all day, if he keeps that up.

 I slap my left hand on his mouth to silence possible screams and my right one touches him on his chest with his shirt still on. I let it slowly glide down his body until it reaches the hem of his shirt. I'm so close to his skin, which I should hurt just like he did with others. Why isn't he defending himself? He should be aware of what I have in store for him. 

Suddenly he tries to push me off of him and bites me in the hand, which leads to me withdrawing it and then he makes an attempt to punch me in the gut, but I dodge it just in time. So he wants to pick a fight? I won't let him disrespect me like that! I'm stronger and smarter than him anyway. I know what his next moves are because I know him. He's like an open book for me.

"Listen here, Jakey! Keep this attitude up and I won't hesitate to seriously injure you! Maybe I didn't make myself clear before but I won't tolerate any disrespectful behavior towards me anymore and if you still have the guts to do exactly that, I'll ravage you. I'll make you bleed and cry, I'll show you who's really in charge! Don't make me mad with doing this, Jakey! Obey your master and I'll treat you like the treasure, you could be; that I could make you be."