To Be Tied

Alright I just wanted to warn you lot that this is a Werewolf Mating short story. It has Wolf on woman action and if you dont like it, then dont read lol. And no it is not distasteful. I wouldnt do that. Anyways for those of whome read it, enjoy.

To be tied...... 

Her flank ached, a cringing sting rippled from the open wounds. She hated the ring. It didn’t matter to her father that she didn’t want to be here, tradition made her. 'It's your duty' they said, 'You need to learn and be tough' was all she heard for months before she caved for the ring.

Now, they tear her apart every time she enters. The wolves were never gentle, they never cared. How her family could sit back and watch what they did to her, she would never know, but she had no choice.

The Mating ring was brutal and should be done away with. Hours and hours of being raped by random mutts trying to get the lock to mate her, it was crap and she hated her family for this. She almost had no skin or fur left on her throat and her labia and anus were swollen and bleeding from the wolves ripping out of her when their not wouldn't take. It was killing her. Being an Alpha's daughter, saved her nothing, in fact it's what put her here.

Her father had found her mother the same way. All the young male sons to be are called for a mating ceremony, for ten days. For ten days she would fight them off, slice them open and try to not allow them to tie, they had to prove to her after all, that they were worthy, and end up loosing the battle and be mounted one after the other.

Today was day three, and she had been mounted six times already. If she could cry she would. If she could transform back and shoot them, she would. None of the unmated male wolves have been in human form, nor had she, it was frowned upon. Your wolf chose for you, therefor you stayed wolf until a knot would take, and if it didn’t.... well it wouldn’t turn out well.

The moment you tie to someone you mate in the ring, until the knot releases. She would often wonder when her mother and father talked about the mating ring and how only the Alpha daughters were privileged enough to be mated that way, how it was an honor to allow the packs to sample you, how you do it for your kin. It was a load of shit if anyone asked her.

Macy hated this. Her virginity was stolen from her for the sake of male sampling, she was devastated. How the packs could allow such a barbaric nature to continue to the daughters of the leaders was beyond her. Macy flung a brown wolf off her back as he tried to enter her, snarling at him as she dislodged him. She was tired, her energy and strength was fleeting as they kept moving in on her. She wanted to cry out for help, she knew she didn’t have much longer in her, it was too much.

Three days she had been subject to this torture, and she couldn’t take it. Something inside her seemed to have been seeping out, and as soon as the next black wolf jumped for her she lost the last thread, she broke free. Her mouth opened as wide as she could, her incisors piercing his fury flesh as she ripped her head to the side, bringing the wolf down under her. She was enraged, her wolf was snarling with foam. The crowd gasped as shouting rang through the air, all of which was muted to the snarls and fury of the red wolf.

Macy let him go, Now! Her father commanded using their pack bond. His only answer was a vicious snarl as her teeth clamped tighter. She had had enough, no more. No more would the girls be subject to this. Wolves find their mates both ways, by sexual exploits and touch. If she has been stuck here with this shit for three days and a male has not taken to her then there is no reason to continue, and she was going to say as much, just as soon as her wolf relinquished her hold. Macy, Now!