Do as your told....

Caution this is not a romantic, this has abuse but ends up romantic. Its a bit rough to read if you dont like that sort. I was having a dark day... sorry all. But its still got its good parts hope you like

Do as your told.....

Sandy tiptoed past her bosses door, praying she wouldn’t see her come in so late. Traffic had been a nightmare and made her be thirty minutes later. Sandy’s boss was a bitch when she wanted to be, and today, her fortieth birthday, would be no different.

When the office door sung open and a painted claw hand ripped at her shirt, pulling her into the office she desperately wanted to avoid, she figured she was now screwed. I'm more ways then one.

Only it wasn’t a surprise just for her, because standing in the middle of the room, as her boss locked the door, was a deliciousness of a man. Four years ago at a office party, Sandy and her boss Shelly had hooked up. Neither one was lesbian but it had felt good, and they had done it more then once, most of the time something new, and it was always near Shelly's birthday, for the two weeks before and the two weeks after, Shelly would pull Sandy into her office and fuck her or all she was worth.

Sandy wouldn’t argue, even though she really didn’t want to, because she could lose her job, quite easy, and right now she was trying to make partner. How the floors of staff didn’t know that this is what they were doing was beyond her.

She knew if they found out she would be fired as well, but apparently Shelly didn’t give a crap. This was her damn company. The man smiled at her as Shelly walked beside her. His red bow tied to his dick was a very distracting sight. His bare sculpted torso stood out as he leaned against the desk, his tapered hips his behind the bow, but still showing as he moved every so often.

“Sandy meet Glen, hes my birthday present, and I wanted to share him” Shelly said as she passed Sandy to stop in front of the naked man. She slid her finger down his chest, smiling at the smirk on his face. He appeared to look quite happy to be here, but she could see the underlinings.

“Did he come dressed like that or did he actually have clothes?” Sandy asked, not really knowing why. She wasn’t in the mood for this, even as hot as the man was, she just wanted to go back home and crash, this was gonna be a hell of a long day.

“Oh do be a prude, get your frigid ass over here and blow the man” Shelly said, her fingers tipping the top of the bow, beginning to unwrap him like an actual present.

“Thanks Shelly but honestly I think I should get back-”

“Don't. You want to keep your job, you play nice. Now move” She demanded. At the very least the man had the decency to look sorry for her. It was the same every year, and she was getting sick of it, but what could she do? She had to be here, for her family. She sighed as she set her purse down, her jacket and slipped off her shoes.

Anchoring a brace face she walked over to him, plastering a fake smile on her fake brave face. She hadn’t done oral on a man since her ex and that hadn’t been a good experience. She tried to catch the fear entering her as she stared at his half unwrapped pecker, that was starting to grow, the bow looking like it was gonna start to hurt if it didn’t become unwrapped soon.

“Go on, and leave the bow on.” Shelly said. Sandy saw the man squirm as it grew, it was gonna hurt him. Sandy knew she needed to fix it, if anything. Shelly could be causing him serious damage with that ribbon. Sandy stole a quick glance at the man, she could see he was nervous about the ribbon, his face was stoic but his eyes shown his fear.

Sandy didn’t look at the almost trembling Shelly, instead she got down on her knees in front of him, she could see his tip turning purple and his breath ragged. He as turned on by the idea of this, but he was in pain. This woman was a sick fuck, and Sandy hated working for her.