Operation Saving Malorie:Prolouge

"Ok. When I give the signal, jump." Said the Doctor.

"What's the signal?" asked Rory

"Oh! You'll know it when you hear it " he replied. "Ok. 1.......2.........."*BANG!!!* and everybody jumped.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

" MALOOORIIEEE!!! "

"Ugh. WHAAAT MOOOOOM?!?!?"

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

"WHYYY?!?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO!"

"MEEEHHH"

She jumped off her bed and unlocked her door. She ran down the stairs, almost tripping. "Yes mom?" she asked as soon as she got into the kitchen. She immediately smelled the alcohol. "Damn mom..." she murmured. And sadly, she heard. *slap* she felt the burn and put her hand to her cheek. It didn't hurt as much nowadays. She was getting used to it.

She walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the bottle. She threw it at her mom. "Here. Take your damn pills." she yelled. "Bitch."

She began running up the stairs and heard a remark from her mom.

"Yeah. Run fatass. No one will ever love you. You're the reason your dad shot himself."

"Go yo hell!" I yelled back, trying to hide the quiver in my voice.

"I'll meetcha there!" she yelled back, trying to sound 'not as drunk' as she was.

"I'm already there..." I whispered as I trembled up the stairs.

_____________________________________________________________________

She ran to her room and locked the door.  her phone buzzed and she unlocked it. 0411 Twitter® came up and she saw a username fight in the making.

@L_O_L_4_2_7: @Lovely_The_Doctor is the real one!

@Melody_Richards_42: No! @J_S_blue+red is the real one!

it went on for about 50 posts with more and more names galore.

She typed up all the names and said, @Lost_And_In_Distress: I am tired of all the fakes. Who's the real deal?