Entry #2

entry #2

you know, when i look back at things ive done and things that happened, it gets me thinking. why did i do that? why didnt i do that? why was i like that?

who knows, maybe i was meant to question myself. all i know as of today is that i did what i did. whats been done is done. focus on the next step.

my sister once told me that i was dead. why? because i was crying over the past and worrying about the future. she said i was dead because i was so busy thinking about the past and future, that i wasnt living in the present. so i was practically dead.

funny? well to me it is. because its so true. why dont we just make the best of everyday and keep going. keep living on. keep moving forward instead of overthinking things.

maybe i can read your mind right now. are you against this? or do you believe it, but know you cant do it either way?

i guess we all cry because we use up our time reflecting. we get strange feelings remembering memories that cannot  ever change.

they cant change, no matter how bad we want them to. no matter how many tears you pay. no matter how much regret. memories are memories.

so get up and for a while,

make the best of it while you still can.

one day you'll realize this moment will also  become a memory.

(5/24)