Entry #1

entry #1

i cant even clear up my thoughts. its almost insane the number of suicides per year. i would normally google the answer up, but i already know that the amount of suicides is too much to handle in my wondering brain. its so disappointing and sad to know that people think that they're life is not worth living. it is sad to know that people give up so easily. if i know one thing, i know that God only puts obstacles in our life that He knows we can overcome and handle. He puts struggles in our lives because He know that we're stonger that we think. and for this one, i side with God, because i believe the same exact thing.

just because a person's thoughts tell them things that cloud the mind, does not mean it is all true. but how would they know that? how do i tell these people that their thoughts are so wrong? how do i stop them from believing the lies that overflow their mind? 

how do i tell you that your life is actually and truthfully worth it? how do i tell you that you are wrong about being right to put an ending to a life that is capable of being way better than it has ever been? how do i stop you from believing what you believe?

i can't.

because, darling, in the end, you got to be your own hero because everybodys gonna be busy saving themselves.

nobody said it was easy. I'm saying it will be worth it.

because in the end, everything will be okay. if its not okay, its not the end.

now before you do anything thoughtless, think about yourself. not the feelings or thoughts that destroy you. because those feelings and thoughts do not and never will, define you.

think about yourself. breathe in for yourself. exhale for yourself. believe in yourself. realize you are somebody who has a life worth living. wake up from the hell you think you're living. wake up and realize that the only person who can save you, is you.

-(5/9)