part 19

lucas accidentally fell asleep at my house last night. they woke up too the sound of lylas mom knocking on the door.
"lyla we have to go soon, pack up and eat"
"you too lucas"

she knew lucas slept over?
oh well.

"okay mom"

lyla got out of bed, shivering as seeing she was only in shorts and a tank top. lucas whistled lightly as lyla jumped and turned around, rolling her eyes.

"idiot"
she told him as he walked over to her wrapping his arms around her body, lyla feelings his warmth.
"you're cute"
he said, and blushed a little but didn't care, i just turned around and walked to the bathroom.
"i have to shower be right back"
"wait for me"
a huge grin was plastered on his face
"lucas shut the fuck up, you're too innocent"
he just pretended to shed tears and eventually laid back down in my bed, after he had finished packing.

i walked out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my head, i threw on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom, and back into my room. i gently smiled at lucas as i took the tower down and brushed out my hair.
i then walked over to my bag and packed he rest of the things i would be needing.

lucas got a call and picked up his phone.
"lucas honey come on home, we are leaving"
"okay mom see you soon"

"i have to go"

"okay i love you"
i said while he pushed me onto my wall and passionately kissed me

"i love you too"

and then he disappeared from out of my room
what a boy

authors note //
HOLY FRICK 1.16K #FOREVER GRATEFUL ILY ALL