MY Oasis - prologue

*3 days before My Oasis 1. Dryness*

If my doppelganger was looking at me, what kind of thoughts would she have?

If she was beside me, knowing all my intentions, my flowing self-hatred that almost hurts her too, would she just come out to confront me and tell me that

'I'm worthless?' Or . . .

What if . . .

She perfectly understands my pain and sadness,

And gently strangle me leaving the dark butterfly shaped purple bruise around my neck

Killing me softly, ending all the pain that I'm going through?

Ha, I let out a soft laugh.

And I ask the most important question of all to myself.

'Will that make me happy?'

The answer is obvious. It's a huge NO.

Since I'm a coward if that happens, I will get scared and beg her to stop. I will then feel dryness, extreme dryness and thirst that is burning my throat leaving an inevitable scar inside that I can't see which is an imprint that tells me how stupid I am repeatedly. For doing it again.

But I will not cry.

However, I will look for my oasis desperately to suppress this sizzling thirst in my throat and my heart.

Nevertheless, it will be a long, tiring journey.

And if the oasis is salty, like the sea, it would further irritate my fragile skin, burning and killing me from inside.

Me? I can't do anything. For now, praying for fresh, cool oasis is the only thing I can do.

 For now, praying for fresh, cool oasis is the only thing I can do

I search 'oasis' on Google but nothing comes out. I try but it doesn't work. I look at a clock. 1A.M. No wonder why I feel so tired. Can't help, I merge with darkness.

I wake up. It's only 2 A.M. however, I'm not tired anymore.

Feeling bored, I search online about Oasis again. Then Ta da! How? A website magically appears. It says: findyouroasis.com.

But . . . The site wasn't there an hour ago.

With wild but restricted excitement, I open the website. It is a good website. Neat and nice. There's a section that says 'find your oasis' and I click.

Without reading the terms, I fill out my details and press 'I need help' button. This is kinda fun. I know it is a fake site but still . . .

Then the weird thing happens. I get a reply somehow (really soon?) And I open it.

'Hello thank you for your details!
We will send one of us to banish the dryness you are feeling at the moment as soon as we can. Maybe on the rainy day since rain wash all the bad things and foul smells. Thank you for using our website and hope you enjoy! Also please read the terms again'

Halfway reading, I start to feel tiredness in myself again and just turn off my phone and go back to sleep.

But I never noticed.

That the clock was still pointing at 2 showing it's 2 A.M still.

Image Copyright - I do not own these images. They are not mine
First photo - Google (eREPUBLIK)
Second photo- Google photo ( also from tumblr)
Third photo - Google

JK photo google

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys!

This is my second novel~ I deleted my first one! Before you read the next  episode, I'm going to tell you about terminology.

Desert - people who gets help or service from oasis website

Oasis - helpers who have psychic abilities

But the main character doesn't know about Oasis' existence so if she says Oasis it means 'warmth' and 'love' she is a character who craves for love.

Thank you good night love ya!