Mine? Yours!

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung" Yoongi is the first one to speak. I swallow once as I feel like I am about to pass out. I don't even want to know what he got to say, but my brain is already making up a million different suggestions.

Why did you leave me again?

I never want to see you again Taehyung!

You are the worst person I have ever met!

Never talk to me again!

"Yoongi" I respond with my voice shaking. My whole body is already shivering. Please don't hurt me! Okay no scratch that! Please hurt me... after what I did to him, I deserve it!

"are you okay?" Jungkook ask me, stepping in front of Yoongi to take my hand. Yoongi reach out and take the other one "I don't think he is Kookie, you two go sit down on the couch! I will get Tae some water"

Yoongi walk out of the living room while Jungkook lead me to the couch. I sit down next to the brown haired maknae, feeling my body calm down as his eyes meet mine.

"We just want to talk to you Tae, you got no need to panic! We both missed you a lot" the last words was barely a whisper and they hit me harder than a rock to the face, the words even left a bigger bruise than a stone would have.

They both missed me, they were never mad at me? Okay maybe they were mad at me! However, they missed me! Moreover, I wasn't there for them. I am such a terrible person

"Take this Tae" Yoongi is right in front of me as I fall back down to earth, he hand me the glass of water. I take it and bottom it in one go. The boys both stare at me in a mix of amazement and worry.

"I am sorry" I mumble "Don't be" Yoongi respond faster than the words escape my mouth. I look at the blue haired boy. The boy I had been in love with ever since I met him, without even knowing.

"We just wanted to talk all of this through Taehyung" Jungkook add and turn to face me again. the young boy looks so grown up as he stretch his back, as he sit there in his full height all I can think is, how he have grown.

"I need to say something first" I respond in honesty "Please let me say this before you tell me anything" both boys nod. I take a deep breath and clear my head.

"I don't know why I ran away... or maybe I do! But I am so ashamed that I did! I couldn't give any of you the answer that you wanted! I am in love with both of you, one longer than the other. However, I love you with the same amount of love... I just can't chose who I would want to be with"

A single tear roll down my face, I can hear Yoongi making a noise that meant he was about to talk and I raise my hand as a sign for him to stay quit.

"Yoongi, Jeongguk. I am so damn sorry! I hope that both of you will find someone that deserve you! And just forget about me! Please try to forget about me!" I wipe the tears away that is now falling down my face.

"Taehyung" a hand is placed on my shoulder and I turn to face the young maknae beside me "Please listen to me"

"Yoongi Hyung and I both know that you love both of us! it was hard for me to cope with at first... but spending time with Yoongi and learning from him, I can now accept it!"

"What Jeongguk is trying to say is, we both are aware of this and maybe, you don't have to pick" Yoongi add and smile proudly at the younger.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a shivering voice as I wipe my tears away with my sweater paws. Making a weird noise trying to stop my nose from running.

"Will you listen if I try to explain?" Yoongi ask me "Of course I will"

"Tae, do you know what Polyamory is?" Yoongi lift one eyebrow and lean against the maknae, as both of us turn our attention to the older male.

"Well short of" I am not a 100% sure, what the meaning of it was, I am new in this whole understanding LGBTQ club! I need to fully understand what Yoongi means.

"A Polyamorous relationship is a relationship between 3 or more people that is agreeded by all parts! The relationship can centre about one person, but all three can also have a relationship with each other. So like me you and Kookie"

"You would do that for me?" I sob and look with my red eyes at the two boys. They laugh a slightly laugh and look at each other.

"Yes we would" Jungkook smile and send a line of shivers down my spine. My whole body is shivering with happiness as I hug the two boys. They are mine!

"So you two don't hate each other anymore?" I ask hoping the answer would be no "Of course we don't" Yoongi respond against the crook of my neck.

How could this day get any better?

"Can I ask you one last thing?" Jungkook asks and pull all of us apart "Taehyung, would you like to go out with me? Like officially be my boyfriend?" my heart stops beating and I look at Yoongi, who lean in, in front of Jungkook and interrupt me before I can answer.

"Would you maybe like to be my boyfriend as well?" he ask making poppy eyes, those I can resist! "Of course, to both of you! YES YES YES" I scream as I big them both once more.

"Thank you" they both smile against the hug.

I love them both, so damn much.

------

DOUBLE GAY! SUPRISE!