Never again

"Look who finally came out of his hiding spot, Good morning Yoongi! Did the smell of Jin's luxurious breakfast bring you here?" Namjoon says laughing a bit at his own terrible joke. I roll my eyes and try to avoid eye contact with any of the other members.

I see Jung kook standing in the corner; he didn't make any reaction what so ever from hearing my name, he just kept staring out the window.

"Tae there you are! I have been looking all over for you" Hoseok says while walking into the room with his eyes still glued to a piece of paper. Jung kook almost jump into the air as he hear Tae's name being mentioned, he look over at us and quickly look away as he catch my eye. He looked almost terrified of me. I like it that way.

"I need you to help me with this text!" Hoseok sit down next to Namjoon and invite Taehyung to join him. Tae send me a last smile before letting go of me to join Hoseok. Taehyung spending time with Hoseok didn't make me feel weird at all, those two were close, but not as close as him and I.

I walk over to Jin. The food he was making did smell incredible! One of our managers had send us a package from USA, which contained some meat we hadn't had for breakfast before. Something called bacon; Jin had decided that today was the day to try this strange form of breakfast.

The smell of bacon made my knees weak, could I possibly just marry this piece of meat? Funny how that's the kind of thing I wish was possible.

"Smells amazing right?" Jin ask me with a confident smile, I nod and continue staring at the dishes he were making. The only thing on the plates is 4 pieces of bacon on each and a mountain of some yellow thing. I turn to Jin looking like a total question mark "what is that yellow stuff?" Jin laugh and finish the last plates "That is scrambled eggs, here is your plate" he hand me a plate of food. I bow down slightly thanking him for the food, before walking over to take my spot beside Tea.

As I turn around my heart drops. A laughing Jung kook has taken my spot. I look down at my plate before walking over to the table. Jimin get off his seat and help Jin hand out the rest of the food. I drag my feet across the floor.

"Yoongi lift your feet! You are ruining your new shoes" Namjoon complain with his mouth full of bacon "Sorry" I say with a twist of shame, why am I feeling like this? why is my chest curling up into a ball as Jung kook whisper something into Taeyung's ear. Taes face turned into a bright expression as his perfect smile once again appeared, this time it wasn't meant for me.

My mood drop faster than I could have imagined it. I turn around and walk back into my room. I hear the others calling my name but I just hurry to lock my door. I place the plate on my bedside drawer and jump right back into bed.

I should watch some YouTube or go through Tumblr again. I had 3 hours' worth of saved YouTube videos, all about LGBT. Apparently, it was more common and acceptable in other countries to love someone of your own gender, in Korea you kept it on a low.

Dance practice is in an hour now, I just need to watch one of my saved videos before once again leaving my room. I turn on my laptop and eat my food in the speed of light. A young man is talking about how his parents didn't accept him when he came out as gay, but he found a new family in an LGBT support group.

I thought about my parents, how would they feel if I was not straight? Would they be mad at me? Or disown me? I should focus on the video instead of thinking about that.

-------------------------------

"Taehyung can you please help me stretch out my leg? I have had this awful pain in it whenever we practice DNA" Jung kook is sitting on the floor stretching out with me "Of course Kookie, how do you need me to help?" he point at his thigh and look back into my eyes "I need to really stretch out the muscle in my thigh"

Jung kook had been having a hard time sleeping lately. In practice a couple days ago he fell and twisted his leg, he said it wasn't important but I think he have been in more pain than he is showing. I had to carry him all the way home from the dancing studio, which was the same day Yoongi locked himself away.

"Like this? I press down on his thigh" he nod and breathe out slowly. His face tighten as I slowly press it more down "You feeling alright" he take a deep breath "I don't know Tae" I let go of his leg and sit down next to him "I think you should take it easy today, you know the dance! I will help you get back into it when you are ready" Jung kook hates not being able to participate, I know that from last year when he was too sick to join a practice and he almost lost it.

"Do you want me to follow you home?" Jung Kook look down at his leg and nod very unwillingly. As I get up to help him, I hear the door open "Look who decided to show up" Namjoon says rather annoyed. Yoongi is making his way into the middle of the room. He throw his bag into the wall and take off his jacket, which meet the same faith as his bag "Very funny Namjoon" Yoongi respond in a harsh tone, not giving a shit about anything our leader had to say.

"You got one job in this group Yoongi! You meet up when we practice! I don't care if you want to isolate yourself in your free time, but this is about the band and not your huge ego" Namjoon didn't hold back or he had pretty much had enough. Yoongi roll his eyes and start stretching his body.

I shake the bad vibes off me and turn to Jin "I will follow Kookie back home; his leg is still in pain" Jin let stop stretching and nod "I think that is a good idea, we need him back in action as fast as possible. I will call the doctor when I get home, let's hope he can fix Jung Kook" we nod together In agreement and I help Jung kook back on his feet "Let's go home"

I walk out without looking back, until I hear a voice behind me "Taehyung? Where are you going?" Yoongi is running up next to Jung kook and me.

"Jung kook's leg is still hurting, but because you decided to lock yourself away you don't even know why" I am not going to go over all of this. He could have been there. It was selfish of him to leave us in the first place. I get a better grip around Jung kook's waist and start walking away from him.

"are you mad at me?" Yoongi sound like he is on the edge of crying, I do not turn to face him, if he would be crying I would give in and forgive him "Yes I am mad at you Yoongi"

"What have I done?"

"Are you seriously asking about that?" I turn to him in anger, maybe a bit too quick. Jung kook make a noise that made it clear I had just hurt his leg. I help Jung kook to sit down on a bench while I walk over to Yoongi, it's about time I tell him the truth.

"yes I am"

"You are a Selfish asshole Min Yoongi!" I push him "You left me from one day to another with no explanation! Now you get mad because I am spending time with someone that is not you? How dare you? All I needed was my best friend but he was too busy with his god damn sexuality crises to be there for me"

Yoongi look like he have just seen a ghost appear right in front of him "How do you?" my face turn cold "How do I know about that? It's called the internet! You could have talked to me Yoongi! I am your best friend, not just some dumb person you talk to once in a while" his face turn expressionless, he have no idea how to respond.

"Tae... please, let me explain" He take a step closer to me, I push him back again "That is going to be later! I have to follow Jung kook home" I turn my back on him and walk away, Jung kook is humping after me as we leave my best friend behind.