Chapter 9: The Second Biggest Mistake

Marco’s first kisses were always the same, the robotic practiced light brushing of lips, allowing him to taste and feel a woman, letting her feel him.

But definitely not this time.

He was as persecuted with lust and desire as if he’d become a schoolboy once again and offered his first chance to snog a girl. It was as if he was lost in his very own self-created wonderment. He levitated on the very brink of, eruption, inflammation and complete fucking pleasurable oblivion.

Too hungry for sense, too desperate for reason, he kissed Vanessa as if it were the last thing he’d ever do and his life depended on it. As if either she or he would disappear from the face of this earth this very minute. If she’d shown the slightest resistance, he thought he might have cried once again, but he knew she felt the same when her felt her arms timidly snaking around his waist pulling him closer. Their tongues invaded each other’s mouths, exploring together, storming, discovering. His mind whirled with the intoxicating redolence of her, the relish of her flat against his chest, the feel of her breasts pressing into him, making Marco growl deep in his throat like some sort of a processed animal. It fucking scared him, but he couldn’t help it. More importantly, he didn’t even care that this would lead to his downfall.

Marco? What are you doing?” he heard a faint voice amidst his blissful oblivion.

The sudden stiffening of this siren in his arms was something he didn’t want to bring into notice. When Vanessa brought her hands to his chest to push him away, their lips slid apart, their eyes were wide and they gasped simultaneously.

Unbelievable.

Un-fucking-believable.

“Fuck, fuck. Are you okay?” Marco whispered hoarsely.

“Never kiss me again. This was a mistake. A big mistake.” Tears were pooling into her eyes as they settled on something or someone behind him.

He turned around to see the cause of advancing footsteps and caught sight of the blonde woman he’d been with not even fifteen minutes ago. He felt like pulling out his hair.

“Mistake? Bloody hell if it was!” He was in imminent danger of breaking something there in the middle of the sidewalk. His painful erection pressing against his pants were hurting, screaming to be let out of the confines of the trap and had started their telltale tingle. Shit, from a kiss?

Women didn’t know how lucky they were. Shit like this didn’t show in their case. But men? Not only did it show, it hurt like a bitch. Marco almost cursed himself, “You felt it! I know you did because I bloody hell as well did and I’m not denying it!”

“Marco? Vanessa? What’s going on here? Why were you guys kissing?”The blonde bimbo’s venomous voice coming from behind him was seriously starting to piss him off.

He completely ignored her brought forward his hand to hold Vanessa’s. She stood stiff in front of him, watching, as if accessing him.

“Vanessa!” the bimbo screeched and Marco spun around and roared,

“Fuck off, will you before I fire your ass?”

Her eyes widened momentarily as she cowered at his livid tone and stumbled away to the car that was parked across the street.

Marco turned to face Vanessa now that there was peace. They stood for several moments not doing anything other than staring at each other while they dragged their breathing back under control.