I'm back...

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the DVDs

Cho's POV

When I saw Lisbon's Car parking in a parking lot at the side of the street. I could see the glance in Jane's eyes like never before but I still didn't get the thing Abbott wanted to tell me. C'mon, Jane and Lisbon are more like Brother and Sister. 'There's nothing. So why asking?' I told myself and walked towards them "Alicia Miller, 27. Jane-" I tried to stop him before he entered the house and for my surprise, he held in. "What Cho? What?" Both, Jane and Lisbon looked at me with wide eyes. "You might don't want to enter." "Why?!" Now he sounded a bit angry and as he was about to step in the house I yelled "Red John!" He turned toward me "Re- Red - Red John?" Jane looked at me with emotions I couldn't order in any categories. His voice sounded afraid but his face was full of concern and anger. I nodded and he stepped in. He walked Jane-ish around the room and I think he scanned everything. "Te-Lisbon. Can I talk to you for a second." He asked Lisbon and hold her wrist. "Sure" and they walked out of the room. 

Jane's POV 

"Jane what's going on?! I thought Red John's dead ????" 

"Well, so did I. Reese, I'm afraid....he's not." 

"Wait what?!" 

I could see the fear in her eyes. I think she thought it was a bad copycat killer. And I didn't like the truth. But it was not. I hugged her so tight and I could feel that she was sobbing into my shirt. Lisbon was actually crying. 

"Honey, I'm so sorry and I'm so scared. I can't find anything that would prove it would be a copycat killer. It's Red John's advance." I tried to calm her down....She looked up at me when suddenly Grace entered the hallway holding a letter up. "Boss?" Immediately, Lisbon was drying her cheeks with her sleeve and walked over to Van Pelt. "Read it out loud" I told her to. 

''Hello Patrick Jane, 

It was not nice killing Sheriff McAllister. Why did you? Did you really think you got me? You really thought that? C'mon Jane, you are better than that. I bet you always knew I'm not dead.  Yes, now you can tell them. Tell you're girlfriend. Tell you're colleagues. Tell them the truth. The real truth. Not the truth you made up. 

Enough said. I just want you to know,

I'm back Jane, I'm back. I've never been gone. 

☻(Red John)''

-

It was quiet. It was a silence I've never had experience with before. Everyone, Grace and Rigsby, Fisher and Abbott, Lisbon, even the coroners were looking at me. In shock. 

"Jane?" Lisbon said with a crying undertone. It was terrible seeing her crying. Seeing her so upset. One thing was that I knew, in that moment I had lost her again. Bloody 6 years of waiting, trying, doing like nothing and boom I messed it up again. I hated myself so bad in that moment. I couldn't look anyone in the eyes so I just stared on the floor and kept staring for a while whilst this damn silence was killing me. Suddenly I felt warm sweaty hands holding mine and pulling me outside. I could feel it was Lisbon even though I didn't look. 

"Okay listen Jane," she sounded serious. Not scared anymore, "whatever happened with 

Red John or didn't happen, I don't care. I don't care if you lied to me...us and if your disappearing for 2 years had anything to do with Red John, but the fact that he knows about us scares me. As I said, I don't care about what you've done, Jane, because I love you." Oh wow. I would have never expected Lisbon to react like this! Finally I managed looking up to her into her eyes. "We'll get through this. Even if  it will take our entire lives to find and kill him, us 2, we can get through this. I love you Patrick." 

I could feel the tears coming up in my eyes and the only thing I could say before I collapsed on the floor was "I love you too Teresa."

Meh...so that was my 2nd chapter :) how do you like it ?