Jisbon - Infinite Love

Hi guys! I'm back! Even though not with a new Densi story, but with a Jisbon one!

After this amazing season finale, I HAD TO WRITE one!!!

It might include spoilers!!

Disclaimer: No, I'm not Bruno Heller

CHAPTER ONE - PREVIEW

Lisbon's POV

It's been yesterday since we had that trouble with those feelings and stuff. I woke up out of a tight sleep. His arm still around me. I'd been staring at the ceiling for a long time now and I didn't even really know WHAT I thought but there were so many thoughts running through my mind. I heard the tapsy noises of Carly walking in. With clapping on the cover, I allowed him jumping on the bed. He immediately rolled himself into a little ball between Jane's legs. When his hand moved to my dog, I wondered how long he has been laying next to me. Awake. "Morning" I grinned leaning up to him when he kissed me softly.

I sat up searching for my socks when Jane groaned "Do - do we really have to get up now?" and pulled me back on his lap. I was still trying to get my socks on my feet but when I managed it I really had to get up and make some coffee!

"Lisboooon" I heard him yelling out of the bedroom.

"What's up?"

"Well Lisbon, how are we gonna tell the others?"

"Okay, first of all let's no longer call each other by family names ok? And second of all, i really don't know."

"Okay, Teresa" he smiled adorably,"how about not telling them? I mean, sometimes the magic between people is stronger if not everybody knows."

"Maybe you're right, look at Monica and Chandler from FRIENDS, they made it 5 or 6 months without anyone besides Joey knowing and their relationship was perfect even after everyone knew! Even though I think it won't take that long until they find out!"

"Those FRIENDS references are killing me!" He started laughing,"so we won't tell them until they find out? Sounds good to me!"

"To me too," I said when I was walking towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Jane's POV

There she was. Right in front of me, staring at me with her beautiful green eyes. I had a guilty feeling because about a minute ago I could have bet her eyes were blue. That's awkward...well but that's a big reason I love her that much. I might know so many things about strangers looking at them for just a few seconds but I've never noticed the color of her eyes in 6 years working with her. She's magical. She's awesome. She's always been my girl. I kissed her forehead softly when we were interrupted by her dog. Carly was a 5 year old - wait I have no clue what kind of dog he was....umm... Well, he's cutie though!

"I have to walk him, wanna join me?" she offered me.

"Sure", I grabbed my jacket and we went for an 1 and a half hour walk. It was beautiful. After the first 10 minutes, she was searching for my hand and I didn't let her go until we were back at the house.

I was just about to sit on the couch when she yelled from the hallway, still putting Carly's stuff away. "Jane, we got a case!" Immediately I stood up and we rushed out of the house, in the car. "What was that thing with the family names?" "Oops" she grinned at me and started the engine. That has got to be the first time I drove to a crime scene without the feeling seeing Lisbon and knowing she's "just my partner". Now I was riding shotgun right next to the woman I wanna spend the rest of my life with.

Comment, vote & follow xx