Review No. 2 - The Bucket List

Review No. 2

Title: The Bucket List

Author: Neve Adams

Genres: Romance, Humour and Teen fiction

Ratings: PG-13

Summary: When an average high school nerd decide to make a bucket list for her senior year, she finds herself making a deal that she'd regret with the most popular and hot-tempered boy in the school.

Review: Honestly speaking, I just happened to stumble upon this book and decided to YOLO it and read it. To my surprise, this novel was much better than I have ever expected. Sure the summary sounds quiet cliche but I have to admit, the story isn't that cliche as it sounds to be. The novel is something that I admire reading so much that I can't stop reading. The characters are amazing and so is the story plot.

I admire the protagonist, Ellie who is a girl I always wish to be. A girl who works her butt off to get the best possible grade, however, she doesn't seem to actually notice the world around her as she is too focused on work. On her Senior year she decided to change and become more social and by doing that she makes her Bucket List. I admire Ellie. She's a smart, witty girl who happens to be clueless of people's behaviour.

The main guy in the novel is someone who I admire too. He is shown to be a hardned guy who is shown to be tough and scary. However, it really shows it's all a rumour.

What I like about this novel so much is that it relates to a person's life and how a person should never judge a person by the rumours. Even though it's not the base story line in the novel, it's a secret message hidden through the  words. I highly recommend this novel as it is inspirational, hilarious and not to forget cutely romantic.

If you want to read this book then click on the external link on the side!!