Review No. 1 - Skittles & Science

Review No. 1

Title: Skittles & Science

Author: EternalZephyr

Genres: Humour, Teen Fiction, Romance

Rating: PG-13

Summary: When Reyna Winters finds out that she's failing Chemistry, she's given one last chance.  She enlists help from the school's White Coat Freak, Wesley Black. The boy who goes all over school in a white lab coat. He is a snarky, anti-social, chemistry nerd who surprisingly has a soft side. Much more lies under Wesley's solitary persona that Reyna can't help but wonder about. While Wesley teaches Reyna about chemistry, she learns more about him and her feelings.

There's more to Chemistry than just chemicals. There's love, science, and Skittles.

Review: When I began reading this novel I was pretty excited. I haven't read a novel similar to this and was instantly interested in the novel. I enjoyed how Reyna wasn't shown to be a cliche girl, however is a 'crazy' funny character of the novel. I liked Wesley Black as being the isolated boy in the school who happens to be determined to have no friends. I really enjoyed reading this novel and highly recommended to anyone who wishes to read a hilarious romance novel. 

I especially admire the love being created through two people in a science environment as it's rare to see. If you want to read it, then click onto the external link. I recommend people to read it.

I hope you'd like the book as much as I have.