~|CHAPTER 21 (long) |~

Suzy's POV
~|2/16/18|~

I am at the park with jungkook today. He told me how and when he fell for my best friend, Lee jieun.

"How can you prove that you really do love her?!" I asked

"C'mon! I've been so loyal to her for 2 years already! There are so many girls who confessed to me and they wanted me to be their boyfriend but I refused cause I was just waiting for the right time to confess to her" he said

"Yeah right. How can you confess to her when you can't even go near her?" I laughed

"There was even this girl who always slip letters inside my locker. But after a month, I told her to stop cause I like someone else. And that 'someone else' is jieun" he smiled and his ears got red.

Wow. If this makes him blush, I wonder what will happen to him if he will confess to her.

"But really though, why is she always nice and silent? I really love her personality. I love HER" he asked

"Why don't you ask her?" I joked

Jungkook's POV

I told suzy to help me confess to her today. After that, I went home and got ready.

Then suddenly, jieun popped in my head. Why cant I take her out of my head?! I may not show her my love yet, but I really do love her. I could die for her. Why am I such a coward?! I've sent her letters and chocolates but she does not know who I am yet since I always ask Joshua to do it.

Last week, she said that she already likes someone and she does not need my gifts. My heart dropped but I won't give up just because of that. Cause I could make her like me too!

I called Suzy and told her to help me. She told me that she texted jieun to meet her in the park

So I bought flowers and and chocolates for her. Even though I was kinda nervous, I still smiled at myself. Imagining being with jieun~

Aish I cant wait to see her beautiful face

I was about to call suzy and tell her that I'm almost at the park already but when I got my phone, someone suddenly called.

Oh it's suzy. Great timing. I picked the call but all I heard was just cries.

I started to panic "Yah, what's wrong" I asked

"Jieun..." She said from the other line.

AISH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GIRL TRYING TO SAY?!

"She..." She said, still crying.

"Jieun what?! TELL ME STRAIGHTLY SUZY! JIEUN WHAT?!" I shouted out of panic. The line went silent so I shouted again "Jieun what?!?"

"She died okay?! SHE DIED! JIEUN DIED JUNGKOOK! JIEUN DIED!!" She shouted from the other line

"What..? You're not--joking right?..." I stuttered and my voice became like whispers. And then she hung up.

Suzy's POV

I told jungkook the location where I am right now.