C h a p t e r 15

Conversations between kenz and lauren

Lauren:hey kenz,how are you?

Kenz:good and bad idk maybe both?

Lauren:why?is it abt brandon?

Kenz:He's not in my problem list anymore

Lauren:then who is it?

Kenz:Promise don't tell anyone?

Lauren:Sure but what about we meet at your house?

Kenz:Okay that would be fine

Lauren:in 5 minutes Lauren Orlando will be there 😜😉

Kenz:Definitely 😂😏

Lauren:see ya later bestie❤️

Kenz:see yaa later ❤️

Mackenzie sighed and locked her phone.Its almost a week Mackenzie feels alone and dumb.Why she choose Brandon in first place while her heart is stuck with someone else.She started crying and didn't realise that the doorbell is ringing,asking for it too be open.

She run downstairs and open it,reveal her bestfriend with a hoodie on.She smiles but her smile drop as she saw Mackenzie terms.She felt guilty with her,for not asking how is she after almost a week off contact with her.

"Kenz!Im so sorry for not texting you or ask you about this im a bad bestfriend"Lauren said and pull Mackenzie into a hug.Mackenzie sobbed at lauren's hoodie and her hoodie became soak but at the moment Lauren only think about her bestfriend that been hurting because of all the drama.

"Its not about him and you are the best bestfriend that I could ask lolo"She said between sobs in their hugs "then who?"Lauren ask,pull away from the hug and look at Mackenzie red,puffy eyes."Lets go upstairs"Mackenzie said and take Lauren's hand.

As they reacher mackenzie room.sitting at her bed with crossed legged,it was a silent for awhile."Who make you being like this?"Lauren ask after 1 minutes silent "I dont know how too said this just i dont!Its stressing me out"Mackenzie shout and groan,tears start falling.Lauren feel bad at her bestfriend too through this things.

"Talk too me kenz,who?who make you cry like this?!"Lauren sternly said and shook Mackenzie a little bit "Your brother okay!Johnny!"Mackenzie said and look down.Lauren stared at her in shook,is this happening?!

"Your brother is driving me fucking crazy"She said and rubbed her eyes "M-my brother?You like him?!"Lauren said and start being excited."Yeah,im dumb soo much too realise that"Mackenzie said and tears start falling again "Dont be sad,whats wrong with it again?"Lauren ask and pull mackenzie into a hug.

"Everything"She said and lauren make a confused face "He doesn't like me,he have nadia and who am i?Deserve an angel?a guy that never hurt someone that bad.I didn't deserve a guy like him you know?.Everytime im with brandon,johnny always crossed in my mind.I understand he loves nadia,nadia is beautiful and she didn't hurt me or Johnny.Both of them are angles.I need too let him go although i really like him no,throw that away.I love him but its too late.If i love him,i need too let him go because he deserves happiness.although he with nadia but our memories still in my mind,his name and his loves is still inside my heart,deep inside my heart and every single time together with him is like heaven you know?He's perfect but im just too late for realising it.I should disappear"Mackenzie confessed and tears star falling also with Lauren's.

She feel bad for Mackenzie for doing this too her.Lauren pull Mackenzie into a hug and rub her back,saying comforting words too her.They spend their time crying,together.

A pang of guilty feels in Lauren's heart

Updated<3
Ok its sad too announced but starting 10 th January i will not be active anymore because im off tooo boarding school and this story i will try my best too completed it before 10 th January

Poor kenz :(

25 votes and 20 comments new chapter?