Chapter 13

(Damon's POV)

Since this was our last free night I decided to have a little fun with Hallie. She was already getting her clothes and schoolbag together. When she finished she laid next to me in bed. I turned over to her side and just stared at her.

"What?" she asked

"Well since this may be our last free nigh till Saturday, why don't we have a little fun? If you know what I mean." I said wiggling my eyebrows .

"Go to bed is our first day of school." she said. I started tickling her until she begged but after awhile I stopped.

"Hallie you are one tough cookie." I said starting to kiss her from her lips to her neck. Hallie had no refusal to that and we wound up having sex before we went to bed.

The next morning we all woke up at five even though school doesn't start till seven and compared our schedules.

" We all have period one, two, three, and four but afterwards is our related arts in period five and at period six we meet back up for self defense." Hallie said. "What are the related arts we have?"

"I have art for that section." Julie-Ann said.

"I have cooking with Nathan" Dolores said.

"Daniel, Antwon, Keaton, and I, have guitar 1" I said while we all did air guitars. And the girls just laughed while Hallie rolled her eyes.

"Antonio and I have technology that section." Matt said.

"Hallie what do you have, you never said anything." Julie stated.

"I have piano class." she said looking down.

"Hallie no offense but.......you were pretty bad at the instrument for three years straight ......."

"So!, I praticed and I am now officially at advanced level." she said.

"Then play Für Elise, by Beethoven." Dana said. She got up and walked over to the streak black piano and started playing. When she finished she turned around with her arms crossed.

"Is that enough proof?" Dana looked away and didn't say a word. We all picked up our bags and started walking in a big group just talking, giggling and chasing each other around. While the girls looked at the celebs in the Seventeen magazine.

"If Taylor Lautner was real werewolf I would totally want him to be my mate." Haille said. I looked back at her with a look that said what the hell did you just say?

"Damon chill, you know I love you he is a cute werewolf I wouldn't date him.....its just wrong to date family."

"Wait youre related? You are so lucky!" Karrie said hugging Hallie. Just then Matt took the magazine and threw it to me and I shoved it in my bag.

"Damon." Hallie said whining.

"Nope...you aren't getting it back till the end of the day." I said looking confident.

"Its fine because........ My cousin is coming over this weekend to join our pack!" all the girls started to jump up and down.

"Boys as an alpha male......... I can tell we are going to have serious competition." I said.

(Hallie's POV)

We arrived at school and we immediately started our day at Calculus. Everyone but me was struggling just to do the most simple of problems. When class was done and Mrs.Frouchy finished grading our pre exams, she called me to the front and let the rest of the class go.

"See you guys for Werewolf History." I said waving. I walked up with me books in my hand to her desk.

"Yes Mrs.Frouchy?"

"Hallie have you seen your scores!?" I knew I was gonna be getting a long lecture.

"They......are........perfect. A 190 out of 190. I am going to put you in study hall for this class since this is the most advanced class. You can go to the library or the garden during this period and hang out with other."

"thank you!" I said. She waved me off and gave me a pass to my next class." I took me seat with my friends and told them the news.

"Lucky you." Karrie said flicking a piece of paper.

"Yeah, I know I can study more and throw darts at pictures of....." Mr.Langley came over with his arms crossed.

"Hallie perhaps you want to be more interested in our lesson about the long lost princess' daughter. How about you give us a lecture Miss.Hathoway?" he said with a smile. I swear I would rip him to shreds if the principal was here.

I stood in front of the class for five minutes stating the life of my great great great great grandmother (princess) and afterwards he was very surprised.

"How do you know all of this information?" he said.

"Well if I can cut in Mr.Langley but Hallie, is the granddaughter of the princess and she has the birthmark to prove it." Mrs.Belefay said. Shit. Now everyone is going to either pick on me or make me a famous person. Personally I hate the popular status and now I like to hang out with my friends and everyone gasped and started to talk in burst of words. I sat back down at put my head down and I woke up for third period.

Since nothing happened I put my head down again till reading class. Since it was in the same roomi must of slept and woke up just in time for lunch. We all got our lunch and started to talk until Amber came over with 'popular' people.

"So should we call you your highness for now on?" luckily she wasn't joking or she would of been clawed.

"We just came over to ask you a question" she said. I let her sit down and her friends too and everyone started to talk.

"How do you plan to stop the war?"

"Well on our third year here my pack decides to drop out for a while and recrute more werewolves to fight and we need everyone's help if some vampires want to side with us we wil let them. Anyone is welcome to fight at their own risk. I know who is behind this and it is not pretty."

"We we all would like to fight. My pack is a mix of seventeen werewolves and sixteen vampires, my mom would have wanted me to help." after lunch Amber and I walked to our class together and we instantly became friends. We talked about the regulations of them joining our pack and where we meet and any special days she has to know about.

We arrived and they had grand pianos everywhere. Well seventeen to be exact. All of the students lined up in a line and we were made to take a entry exam on the song of our choice. Everyone did happy birthday and dim shit like that. Amber played the Minuet and when she finished was asked to stand with Ms.Peony.

It was my turn and everyone had their eyes on me.

"Haille what song would you choose?"

"I would like to play Für Elise please." I stated sitting down.

"That is pretty advanced but if you play perfectly with only two or less mistakes you will be advanced to piano two with Ms.Peach, okay?" I shook my head and started to play. I finished and everyone started to clap.

"Well as I promised you can advance. But for now go in the courtyard and study or just enjoy yourselves okay. Now the rest of you get to a piano and start with the C major scale, NOW!"

Amber and I walked to the student lounge and played pool. I can get used to it.