Chapter 1

"Hallie get up it's time for school!" mom said.

"Okay mom, let me get Caleb up". My name is Hallie Hathoway. I live with my annoying mother and over protective brother. My brother and I were born six minutes apart. I am fifteen turning sixteen tommorrow, and Caleb is sixteen. We go to the same school, but we have totally different lives. In school Caleb is an A student, a jock and has every girl running up to him in an three mile radius. My school life makes me an A student, I am on the soccer team, the track team, swimming and cheerleading team. Also I am dating the cutest boy in our school Mark.

I waled into his room which was messy as usual, and found him sleeping in a messy bed full of papers, probably homework. " Caleb get up you lazy son-of -a-jock.". He was still sleeping so I picked up a pillow and hurled it at him, but my plan failed when he caught it. " Okay baby sis, but I will be sluggish me and the boys had a very tough workout last night." he said. " Oh yeah, You call sitting around at Glaze Pastry's eating donuts a workout then I must be a mermaid."

" Hey! It was a donut competition!"

"So what the other girls and I on the cheerleading squad are working our butts off for-"

"Hallie Marie Hathoway and Caleb Prior Hathoway!, Get dressed and come downstairs now!" mom yelled.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs to find mom cooking eggs bacon, toast, and pancakes."Eat up you two" she said cheerfully.

After we ate we went outside to go down to the bustop. "Race ya!" I said. "

You're on!"he said back.

"You are gonna lose I have been in track since I was eight" I said strecthing.

"What ever, Ready, Set, Go!"

I ran at full speed hurdling over fences, jumping over stumps and finally passed Caleb. "He came behind me panting. "Yo-you will be a great alpha one day." he said.

"What do you and mom mean by all theese stupid terms anyway!" I said

"You will find out tommorrow." he said with a half smile. The bus pulled up and I saw Mark waving at me through the window and I smilled back. I got on the bus to find everyone ahalf sleep.

"Hallie!, Over here" Mark said patting his lap. My brother hates Mark's guts, everyone on the team calls him the heartbreaker. But I believe he is the one who gets his heartbroken. I finally got to his seat since our school buses are coach buses and are super duper long. "Hey baby" he said with a kiss. "Whats up" I asked

"Nothing much, just listening to the most beautiful girl in my life" he said. He leaned over to kiss me with our tounges wrestling for more. Just then I saw this cute guy. He haddirty blonde hair, amber eyes, and pale skin.

"Hey Sebastain!" Mark yelled. After a handshake, and talking for awhile I was finally introduced. "This is Hallie my girlfriend". Mark said.

"Pleasure to meet you Sebastain" I said blushing.

"The pleasure is mine, madam" he said taking my hand and kissing it.